Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 23-07-2007, 06:03 PM   #31
galapogos01
eec tweaker

Well...

Today I took my car to G&D to have Glenn take a look over it, to see if there's anything simple holding it back. Particularly I asked him to check out exhaust, wether he thought the cam was decent, and intake restrictions.

And the result: apart from a rich tune, which would be quite costly to fix (unless Chiptorque are willing to take a look at it), he thinks the package is working at its peak -- intake is causing no real restrictions, and he thinks the size of the cat is fine.

Here's the G&D dyno run - 2nd gear im assuming (can't quite work out the revs - the car has 3.9s if anyone can work it out):

and here's a 3rd gear run done by Lachlan from Chiptorque when he was at F1 Motorsport in blackburn:

im honestly stumped as to how anyone can get more than this with an auto i6!

Thanks to G&D for the time and effort in looking at the car.

Jase
galapogos01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-07-2007, 06:42 PM   #32
galapogos01
eec tweaker

cant edit my post (WTF?)

g&d

f1 motorsport
galapogos01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post