Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 15-01-2015, 11:55 PM   #31
STINKY NINJA
Banned

Default Re: What kind of moron.............

I wish bees would attack the crazy cat lady i have living next door!
Neighbours suck,end of story...
STINKY NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2015, 09:37 PM   #32
Blue Roo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That's the South Australian version of Houso's.
Blue Roo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2015, 11:57 PM   #33
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Quote:
A packet of chocolate Laxettes thrown over the fence does wonders...the mongrel will be afraid to bark...
2011G6E is offline Report Post
Don't please; chocolate is fatal for dogs as are many human laxatives.
Old 17-01-2015, 12:09 AM   #34
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Only in large amounts. I used to give my kelpie/staffie cross the occasional mars bar and it never did her any harm. She kicked on to over 15 years.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 17-01-2015, 12:52 AM   #35
Ratmick
IT Drone from Sector 7G
Donating Member2

I lived in Werribee next to a renter that sounded like that guy, fortunately back then no kids (there are now but we've moved away, but really his gene pool is all at the shallow end and he shouldn't have been allowed to breed).

He really didn't have two brain cells to rub together, used to work shift-work and p!55 me off during the day...well you've got to sleep sometime Mr Numpty, like early in the morning when you get home...when my kids wake up after you woke them going to work and have to play on the front lawn and the back lawn needs mowing...and then the front.

His girlfriend looked about 12 (she was 20) and he decided to throw a very very loud 21st party until 4am in the morning in his driveway. This woke the kids, so at 1am we called the cops...actually at 1am every single neighbour in a sixteen-house radius called the cops. They turned up, he turned it down, they left he turned it up, everyone called the cops. This went on until 4am until he finally got fined and then went psycho at the end of the driveway shouting in our bedroom window that he was going to get us, make us pay, blah blah blah. D!psh1t. Just happened to have to spread a couple of trailer-loads of gravel against the fence that morning, I gather his head didn't like that. Then he went to bed early so he could start night-shift. I left the air-con and the outside light on. You want to p!55 me off, you better be willing to receive as well as give, Mr Numpty.

We decided to move up where we are now and put the place up for sale. He decided to play loud music whenever the Agent turned up with a prospective buyer. Alas the guy that bought the house liked his taste in music, and the volume, and the fact it was ok to play it really loud with the front door open...alas the new owner didn't work shift-work...so when you going sleep now Mr Numpty?

Coming to think of it he drove a Ford, he may be on here somewhere. Never did find out his real name.

Love where we are now, neighbours are hundreds of metres away and most of the time, very very quiet. When they're not quiet they're slashing or planting/reaping/bailing and it's still all good.
Ratmick is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2015, 11:32 AM   #36
Hippy
Man from Ironbark

just information ....
assuming your in SA , , AS in many states . it is illegal to keep bee's in suburban areas , unless registered .

i personally breed Native Bees in my backyard here i qld , which are legal without rego . ;cause the little dudettes are stingless..

one site ....

http://www.pir.sa.gov.au/biosecurity...identification

btw , i love your classic words ---I just shook my head and went back to my day thinking "that won't end well".====

bloody got smile from that ,,, Cheers,,

Last edited by Hippy; 17-01-2015 at 11:55 AM.
Hippy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2015, 02:15 PM   #37
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011G6E View Post
We have wonderful neighbours at our new house where I am transferring to. Look out for the place when we're not there, take note of any strangers hanging around, always willing to lend a hand with something. Very very lucky.

However, back in the late eighties we lived in a housing commission home for about four years. Some of the neighbours were awesome, most not so.
One guy who moved in beside us entertained us no end with his home mechanic shenanigans. He definitely didn't know what he was doing and I lost count of how many times he would stagger away from a raging underbonnet inferno with smoking eyebrows and singed hair.

One day he managed to buy an old F100...long wheelbase, two wheel drive, six cylinder, nothing special. It didn't run, needing a gearbox swap and engine rebuild. He was out working on it one day in the back yard, jacking away furiously with a trolley jack and blocks of wood to extend the reach. I was down the back yard pottering about and watching him out of the corner of my eye. The neighbour behind us (and older retired guy in a privately owned house) was on his small front porch, feet up on a deck chair, reading a book and having a beer, also looking over occasionally to see what Mr Numptie was up to.

I was amazed to see him finally get the F100 to the height we obviously wanted, removed the front wheels, and start piling Bessa Blocks up under the now-exposed front disc brakes. Sideways. With the weight all taken against the thin edges of the blocks where the openings are.
He lowered the truck onto them, and gave it a hard shove. It didn't move and, satisfied with his work, grabbed a bunch of tools and started to climb in underneath it. I decided to say something, and told him how dangerous that was, but he told me in no uncertain terms he knew exactly what he was doing, and clambered on under the truck.

At this point my elderly neighbour had sat up to watch, and gestured me to come over to his porch. He handed me a drink, said "Pull up a chair...this could go one of two ways and might be entertaining", as we sat and waited for the inevitable to occur...

Sadly, idiot "mechanic" survived, it didn't collapse on him. He wouldn't have learned anything and probably thinks this is a perfectly good way to support a vehicle you plan on climbing under.

Oh, and a "loud dog that causes havoc"...?
A packet of chocolate Laxettes thrown over the fence does wonders...the mongrel will be afraid to bark...

not sure whether youre just trying to be cool on the internertz or not

baiting dogs in any way / shape / or form is not on

be a real man and take any issues up with the owner
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2015, 02:23 PM   #38
STINKY NINJA
Banned

Dya like dags???
A dogs behaviour is a direct bi product of their owners,maybe bait the owner..
Ive been told a sharp squirt from a water pistol works wonders for annoying barking dogs,super soaker!
STINKY NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 17-01-2015, 03:01 PM   #39
marty351
Shenanigans..............

A bucket of stale pee works well. Dosen't hurt doggie, but by hell it won't like it!
marty351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2015, 04:49 PM   #40
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by STINKY NINJA View Post
Dya like dags???
A dogs behaviour is a direct bi product of their owners,maybe bait the owner..
Ive been told a sharp squirt from a water pistol works wonders for annoying barking dogs,super soaker!
Sure I like dags ......
Fordman1 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post