Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 18-06-2006, 03:08 AM   #31
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Vortex 98 is not available in Victoria, just the regular Vortex (which is 95 ron). Still waiting for it down here, I always get it in Yass on my way up to Sydney and then throughout NSW. But only Vortex is available in Vic.
Old 18-06-2006, 04:00 AM   #32
Tiges
Keeping Wombats Dead

I've been using it for just over 6 months in the EL and it loves it. Picks up alot quicker and gets good km's out of it, around 380-450km's I get from it, depending on my driving...

2003 BA XR6 Turbo-White
210.4rwkw(stock)

Tiges is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2006, 05:21 AM   #33
qwigybo
hunting 300kw's

damn slackarse caltex wheres our 98 vortex :jab:
qwigybo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2006, 08:42 AM   #34
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathers
I actually filled up with it today. was 148.9c though with my staff discount was the same price as the 95ron Vortex.

I'll have to take it for a run down the coast on my next day off.
You might have to run two tanks through. Your first tank will be a little bit diluted with the old stuff. So, what ever improvements you notice straight away will be a little more noticable next tank. I hope that makes sense. Man, I wish I could go for a run down the coast.....
Outbackjack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post