Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 12-08-2012, 11:04 PM   #31
Russ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Very helpful and gracious with photoshop work to help others.. 
Default Re: 2nd hand Focus tips

No harm in looking, it is an auto though and they are a bit thirstier on fuel than the manuals. I couldn't view the pics for some reason (maybe an issue with the server) but it's a one owner with service history and books so it's probably worth a look, kms are a bit higher than I would like but if it's been mostly highway K's then it would probably be OK, let us know how you get on

Last edited by Russ; 12-08-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2012, 02:15 AM   #32
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaz
What do you think of the column mount radio controls? I admit I am used to steering wheel mounted ones. They seemed very awkward to use. Almost as easy to just reach over and press the radio with my hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ
The stereo control module looks like a tack on but is actually very easy to use and quite well positioned when driving
the focus is my wife's car so i don't drive it often. when i first saw the controls i thought the same. just as easy to just reach over and use the main controls on the actual radio. after using it, it does actually work quite well so i would agree with Russ.
prydey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2013, 05:38 PM   #33
pcdougie
Da_Focus

Hi Guys
I have a 2006 LS Focus CL with the Safety Pack - it added ABS and Front and Side Airbags to the base level. There is also a Comfort Pack that adds Cruise Control and Stereo Controls to the steering wheel and possibly the base mag wheels.
I agree that the Cruise Control is the one thing missing from my car.
If you are looking for a well looked after sedan with a few mods and under 100,000 ks, I am looking to sell mine to get a larger ca with auto.
pcdougie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post