Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 17-07-2008, 06:07 PM   #31
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

OzEcruisers dont discriminate, it is written in our constitution.......... :

Everytime i hear Boosted i think either the sexual act or Boost Juice thing.........
Old 17-07-2008, 06:07 PM   #32
ford_gal_86

Yeah, you really only need 3 sections. Some people have enough trouble posting in the right section as it is :P
Old 17-07-2008, 06:09 PM   #33
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ohhh so true ford_gal_86 :P
Old 17-07-2008, 06:44 PM   #34
efgiar
rofl copter

yeah its a great idea, boosted section, then a 18' wheels sections, 19' wheels section, 2.5 inch lukey exhaust section, 2.5 inch redback exhaust section... blah blah blah just post your boosted concerns in the tech area thats provided? there isnt that many (if any) boosted cars on here that dont have access to another site with alot of boosted information. so no need for it IMHO

thats all
Old 17-07-2008, 07:31 PM   #35
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigosmoddedEF
oooooooo........ this maybe a touchy subject....

i really think we should try it, and if it doesnt work well hey get rid of it.

It would be a section dedicated to boosted e series. i really think it will work ay.
well there is a site that was created for boosted E-Series, with some good quality members and cars, and is a joint forum with the E-Series owners club...

Boy this is a touchy subject

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
Old 17-07-2008, 07:51 PM   #36
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Meh this thread is done and dusted before more ferals appear from the woodwork that only post in OzEcruisers to stir the pot and advertise :togo:
Closed Thread