Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 13-10-2011, 01:05 AM   #31
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What do people thick of "Active Park Assist?"

Yup, same here, I went Titanium for the wheels, front parking sensors, leather seats and Key Free System. Otherwise I'd have got a Sport. If push came to shove, if the Sport had the Key Free system, I'd have ordered that. Park Assist is cool, but the demo car I drove proves it isn't fool proof! HEHE! It's cool, but not a sales clincher for me...
Old 13-10-2011, 02:28 PM   #32
sysh
A few screw loose

.. the Focus isn't an awfully big car, not sure why we need the "assistance". nice to have, but definitely not a necessity
sysh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2011, 04:01 PM   #33
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sysh
.. the Focus isn't an awfully big car, not sure why we need the "assistance". nice to have, but definitely not a necessity
The VW Golf inst a large either, it will appeal to the demographic of those that avoid the reserve park..
I think someone like my 68yo father would benefit from a parking assist its like many mod cons it makes things easier, in time this will become a standard feature in all top of the range models and will slowly filter down.

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #34
sysh
A few screw loose

Yep, i guess you're right..plus areas like Europe which has teeny parking lots. Then again over here it would be a boon to those who scuff their rims against the curbs whilst parking.
sysh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post