Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 15-07-2006, 05:22 AM   #31
mad machs
politically incorrect

Did all you can Neeek, the guy's obviously a complete tool.
Tell you what mate- I've got a spare one here he can have.......on the condition he pays the postage ;)
Old 15-07-2006, 12:42 PM   #32
Lightning Strike GT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have sold and bought a few things on ebay with no hassles at all bar 1 fliipin moron that I sold stuff to
It was a Sega Saturn console with 20+ games in fantastic nick and there was a bidding war between 2 persons for the last 5 mins of the auction and 1 guy must of stuck a huge $$$ on it and the next guy stuck a few $$$$ on there but not enough and time ended
When the action ended I sent the invoice to the winner and thanked them for their purchase , he then emails me back and says sorry mate it was my younger brother on the computer not me and I think this amount is to high for the item I will see my brother and try to raise the money but could you shave a few $$$ of the final price I think it is worth $$$ only.
I replied with in all fairness what I can do is waive the postage - I can do it thru work for nothing but as ebay rules go you are the final winner and the sale is a contract if you did not want it why go so high why bid and the most inportant aspect is computer security and I will extend the payment deadline for another week , a few more emails bantered back and forth
After about a week and a half I gave him neg feedback and a NPB notice to ebay and he coughed up with the money about 3 weeks later by CHQ and wanted me to withdraw the neg feedback after all that
And an 2019 MD Mondeo Trend Wagon in Platinum White
Lightning Strike GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2006, 12:43 PM   #33
Neeek
65 Galaxie Hardtop

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfire
If he does leave neg feedback don't stress to much over it hey
I'm not stressed about it at all. I have the moral high ground.

And as of 2 minutes ago, he hasn't left any feedback for me at all! I'm actually disappointed..! Clearly he doesn't have any balls at all - if you threaten that you're going to do something and don't do it... there's a name for it... can't think of it... it'll come to me... ;)

Neeek is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2006, 05:33 PM   #34
Spanners
XB COUPE

HI all, you know what, the problem with his car probably wasnt the starter motor at all!
Maybe he should buy another $5 dollar battery to go with it his starter motor.
i wonder how many starters he'll go through before this dawns on him?
Spanners is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post