Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
Pepscobra
Call me dirt... Joe Dirt

Default The Unions make me so mad...!

I was just listening to the hourly news and heard the storey of Qantas cutting 500 jobs.

Then some Union spokesperson came on and said he was unhappy that Qantas hadn't consulted with them... WTF!

Wasn't it the Union that held Qantas over the barrel only recently, causing them to cancel flights and bringing them to their knees? The Qantas name (and share price) has been severly damaged since.

Do the unions even realise that their actions are effectively forcing Companies to take these kind of actions and move operations offshore??

2007 BFII FPV Cobra Ute|Boss 302|6M|#23/100
Mods so far:
Billet Products Shifter|X-Force Exhaust|Herrod Oil Breathers|Whiteline Sway Bar|Tein SuperStreets|Kings FOR-303SL Rear Springs|Melling Oil Pump|Mace Manifold Spacers|Powerbond Underdrives|Pacemaker Headers|Ballistic Cats|XFT Custom Tune @ 308.3rwkw|DBA T3 Rotors|Ferodo Pads|Goodridge Braided Lines
Mods to come:
4.11 Diff Gears|Chromoly Tailshaft
I use & recommend:
Castrol|Motorcraft|Mainlube|Penrite

Check Out My Build Thread
2 users like this post: