Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
PimpMyHubcap
You wanna do what??

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Article supplied on BA IRS oil change 
Default Favorite Clothing going downhill

Just wanted to share with you a moment of minute sadness in my life.

My favorite house shirt has fallen on hard times and is destined by decree (wifes pet name) to be thrown in the box of rags that we have accumlated downstairs. It was a Summernats 14 from 2001.

After years of buying the mag Street Machine, I decided in a moment of weakness (son was 4 and wife was pregnant) to actually make the trek from North Queensland down to Canberra with them to see what it was all about. I actually bought one for myself and one for my son who passed his down to our youngest (it lasted 6 years till the second boy grew out of it). I have a lot of great memories of these shirts (saw boobies in cars) and have now taken on a predecessor that was received last sunday with some crap fudge.

[IMG][/IMG]

A moment for the shirt please..........

Now a focus for the thread: What clothes (car related) do you hold dear to your heart or do you have something old that you treasure? (no pictures of jox please as the "ewww police" are out in force and may shut this thread down)

Cleaning wheelie bins-
Cats are good too. Fill to about 20cm with water, add soap and cat. Hold lid firmly closed for two minutes. Be sure to stand well clear when releasing cat.

All Whirlpool gold.
PimpMyHubcap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post