Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 26-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #31
Whoosha
AU DIE HARD
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the things you do behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1183
I wonder whether he's made it to Adelaide yet
Well as luck would have it after a night at Tulla Skid face on Skid row has survived with little damage, last heard from at 8 am looking for his bed in his home state ... Seems to like to sleep alot does young IGGY .. but still no phone or net so get in qwick while he has no response
Whoosha is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-07-2010, 08:25 PM   #32
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hahaha you didnt sit on them airport toilets did ya Naishy....
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #33
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

ok ok im back and im replying!
damn tiger...im in line, this is at 2.30, thinking "i just made it".
myself and a few others where then informed we had NOT made it, next flight was at 6.05. ok, i said, thats only a few hours..girl behind the counter is like "uh, sir...6.05am."
i didnt have a choice so whoosha kindly arranged some cash for me to fly out and i settled down to a 15 hour wait.
got no sleep as i kept getting asked to move on from spot to spot, or lights would come on, or whatever.
finally got on the flight and welcomed myself home around7.15. slept till 4.30 today and just got a chance to jump online.

what a turbulent few days! i had a blast though.
thanks must go to whoosh for saving my sorry bum, without him i'd have been stranded.
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #34
Riksta
Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Sorry Naish, Tulla airport is just a bit too far to go pick you up from! :P

Glad you had a good time apart from The Tiger Debacle(tm).
Originally Posted by Nikked
Riksta likes VN's so much, he has the ashes of a VN in a jar on the mantle piece, a vile of VN engine oil hanging from his neck and a BT1 build plate locked up in a safe, buried under 6ft of concrete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day-mow
pretty much what has happened here is i trolled you. and it was fun.
Riksta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-07-2010, 09:44 PM   #35
Kev_BLNXR8_Ute
Hmm Project XW VAN !!!!

Why the hell anyone needs to be checked in 45 mins before the flight even leaves is beyond me.

You have no luggage and the plane doesnt board till 15-20 before its due to leave.

Load of cr@p in my book,

Thanks again for the beams Iggy or is it naish or something else????

Kev

Yella Terra Supercharged

Power Output?
ENOUGH TO BREAK EVERY THING MORE TIMES THAN I CARE TO COUNT

POWERED BY VISA MASTERCARD AND MORE VISA
(And now a mortgage extension)

Disclaimer :

: Anything that seems or sounds illegal is all in my head and due to an over active imagination... :
Kev_BLNXR8_Ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2010, 01:12 AM   #36
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

I think he should now be known as the "Sleeping Ninja"

Happy to hear you made it home safe..but at least you can tell everyone how lovely Tullamarine airport is! :P
Old 27-07-2010, 06:24 AM   #37
Kev_BLNXR8_Ute
Hmm Project XW VAN !!!!

Nothing to ninja about him

Apart from the way he snuck off to sleep

There are when camping at the track...

Yella Terra Supercharged

Power Output?
ENOUGH TO BREAK EVERY THING MORE TIMES THAN I CARE TO COUNT