Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

View Poll Results: What should I do about gear box issues???
Fix the current Auto 6 15.79%
Get a manual 15 39.47%
Get another Auto with added Goodies 17 44.74%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 01:04 PM   #31
InfernoSR
Sales Representative

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For research and posted write up on cooling system care and repair in AU.COM and offering help where possible 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherNature
Hehehehe at the thought of traffic lights, the nearest is 80 odd K's away in Dubbo ;)
Sorry to go Off Topic here... but where abouts are you?
Old 12-05-2008, 09:56 AM   #32
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Were just out of a little country town called Mendooran, population ~400. Its North East of Dubbo.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:18 AM   #33
TOASTED
JMM modded EF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxton
I don't think you quite understand where Lisa lives. I don't think she has to worry about peak hour, or a large number of traffic lights.
hmm no i dont quite understand where lisa lives cos its not mentioned as a part of this thread, nor do i take note of where members live when it is by chance mentioned on another thread. she asked for opinions, i gave her mine. who cares where she lives.

Guess the alcohol tax is turning people to mind altering drugs.
I drive : A heavily modified EF Fairmont with a JMM dev5 cam, worked head, 3.5" mandrel bent intake, exhaust, and a few other bits n pieces like a stally etc.

"She goes like a zirtek"

WANT A FAST FORD RING THIS BLOKE V V

Abbott Engines for HeadWork
20 years experience
PH Rob on (07) 5526 3883
Old 12-05-2008, 11:43 AM   #34
InfernoSR
Sales Representative

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For research and posted write up on cooling system care and repair in AU.COM and offering help where possible 

Quote:
Were just out of a little country town called Mendooran, population ~400. Its North East of Dubbo.
I know the town inwhich you speak... might have to call in next time i head north to visit my parents in Wee Waa (near Narrabri)
Old 12-05-2008, 12:06 PM   #35
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigosmoddedEF
hmm no i dont quite understand where lisa lives cos its not mentioned as a part of this thread, nor do i take note of where members live when it is by chance mentioned on another thread. she asked for opinions, i gave her mine. who cares where she lives.

Tis all cool Craig. Not many know where I live and I do agree that the thread had nothing to do with my location. Having said that it is a valid point that I really dont need to worry about too many traffic lights or heavier clutches.

As I said before I am open to all opinions and reasoning's behind them. This is an exercise in making my grey matter work to think the best possible option for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEPRINT
I know the town in which you speak... might have to call in next time i head north to visit my parents in Wee Waa (near Narrabri)
Coolies. I know Wee Waa too, have had rellys live up there.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:26 PM   #36
InfernoSR
Sales Representative

Quote:
Coolies. I know Wee Waa too, have had rellys live up there.
Tis a small world at times...

Now... we better get back on topic before we get in trouble.
Old 13-05-2008, 06:31 PM   #37
Rob
Living the dream

Wee Waa? was someone taking the p i s s ?

teeheeeeee
Old 25-05-2008, 08:25 PM   #38
noosacuda
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It's your car,you do what YOU want. I was going to the other way with mine, convert FROM manual TO auto,but it's harder because of the computer crap required. At least if you do convert it there are no structural changes-it can always be changed back.
Just point of interest,my father in law was a NSW cop in the motor squad in the late 60's early '70's and they used to change the GT-HO's to auto for pursuit cars.
Old 19-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #39
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Most likely will keep her as is for now ie: fix the current auto ....... Kids & school excursions will cost most of the funds I would have used :(
Old 13-01-2009, 04:19 AM   #40
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Auto for originality, Manual for awesomeness.

If you don't plan on selling it soon go T5 and keep the auto if you ever want to sell it fix the auto and throw it back in.
Old 13-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #41
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Not leaving this open just for poll trolls!!!!!
Closed Thread