Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-06-2007, 03:48 AM   #1
fordxrtfan

Default What is the worst pain you have experienced?

Thought I would start this thread and ask people what is the worst physical pain they have ever experienced?
I flew down to Sydney Monday morning to collect my car (had the beginnings of the flu) felt pretty crap driving home Monday night in the rain so had to stop overnight 1 1/2 hrs from home and made it home Tuesday. Washed the car and went to bed. Couldnt sleep at all as had cronic pain in head/ear. During the night after taking 4 mersyndol and 4 panadeine forte and still no sleep my left ear started to bleed so went up to the hospital yesterday to be told my eardrum and burst and had a fullon earinfection. Panadeine Forte still isnt working am taking antibiotics now but still 10/10 pain level and ear is still bleeding quitebadly.
Now i have a bad back and need disk replacement surgery, but can honestly say that this ear thing is the worst pain I have experienced
What about you (or has anyone had anything similar to my ear?)

Winter White
6 Speed Manual, Sunroof, Premium Audio System, Side Airbags, Bluetooth, DVD Satellite Navigation, Reverse Parking Sensor, Ipod/MP3 kit, Tinted windows, Brembos, Enkei RPO3 wheels
Phase 3 kit, installed & tuned by Autotech 332rwkw
!!FOR SALE!!
fordxrtfan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post