Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 12:38 AM   #31
mickyyyy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My friends u all have to watch this and it will open ur eye's and relates to this subject as well.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Old 08-11-2009, 02:53 AM   #32
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Its all in this movie The obama Deception i posted it roughy 12 months to gauge people responses to this so called conspiracy theory . Well so far most of it is becoming true .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
Old 08-11-2009, 02:58 AM   #33
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVS Super Pursuit
I think one of the main problems we have in Australia is our lack of interest in politics. Not enough people care to do something or speak up about it. Whinging after the horse has bolted is too late. The video from Lord Monckton is very interesting indeed.

100% true and this thread is a perfect example 330 views or somthing like that , call of duty thread 1000+ . An it could quite possible be the most important thread on here.
Ive attempted to bring the conversation up several times with freinds , family all for the topic to be changed 2 seconds after i started it .
Old 08-11-2009, 09:45 AM   #34
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy84
100% true and this thread is a perfect example 330 views or somthing like that , call of duty thread 1000+ . An it could quite possible be the most important thread on here.
Or could it be people that come to the bar on Ford Forums understand the rules regarding political content, and some times obey them?

Or perhaps the scenario's detailed in this thread have attracted the correct amount of traffic, given their content?

The closest thing we have to a "world government", is the UN. The UN was established in 1945. We have had a long time to understand what happens when countries with different agendas get together and try and do anything binding.

The writing is on the wall for Copenhagen

http://www.reuters.com/article/envir...nvironmentNews
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuters
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) Mon Oct 26, 2009 - The United Nations on Monday lowered expectations ... a legally binding agreement at a UN climate change summit in Copenhagen in ... that the most that could be expected was a nonbinding political declaration...
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6905356.ece
Quote:
Originally Posted by timesonline 6 Novmeber
A world treaty on climate change will be delayed by up to a year and is likely to be watered down because countries with the highest greenhouse gas emissions are refusing to commit to legally binding reductions.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #35
rodderz

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy84
Ive attempted to bring the conversation up several times with freinds , family all for the topic to be changed 2 seconds after i started it .
I'm pretty open to all things and take most conspiracies with a grain of salt, but this NWO thing is scary to read what is happening and who controls what. The trail goes back a very long way with some high standing members, all leading to one world government and rulings, which we have seen so far with the creation of the UN, the european union creating the Euro for one currency in europe, and the soon to be South American union one currency.

There's no doubt about some serious financial market manipulation that has gone on over the years to suit a particular group. I spose time will tell about what happens at the summit
Old 08-11-2009, 11:44 AM   #36
mickyyyy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Put Must READ in thread title to get some more attention attention or just put everyone must read this in the title.

99.9% of the worlds population are zombies and have no idea whats goign on and in a cycle which they have control over, YEH RIGHT. Wake up people and get educated and know whats going on in ur world.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #37
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon Coupe
Austrailans voted for the Rudd Government, not a World Government, hence they have no right to sign on our behalf.

And there lies the problem dude, when you elect someone as your chosen representative you effectively allow them the right to speak on your behalf. When no one lobbies their local Federal MP to raise questions then the MP can only assume people are all for it, that's why they have offices within their constituencies, for people to raise issues and have them brought up in parliament.

Sometimes I think that coups aren't such a bad thing, when a politician is clearly going against the mainstream population then why shouldn't they be ousted in a military style coup.

However in Australia the mainstream population is a bunch of sheep, do gooder sheep who think they are doing their bit to save the planet when Australia makes up for less than 1% of total pollution. We have a huge land mass and alot of that actually acts as a carbon trap/sink for our local industry, it's the heavily populated countries that have very little carbon trap/sink spots that contribute to the world carbon problem because it can't be soaked up into the vegetation.

Most scientists forget to disclose this and if no onje aslks then they're not really lieing are they and because I don't have PhD after my name how can I possibly know what I'm talking about. : must be a conspricy theorist

Cosnpracy is not a theory, it's a simple fact, Governments conspire on a daily babsis on how to get more money from the tax payers of the country they are in charge of. That's no conspiracy, that goes on every day and this is just the best way in a very, very, very long time that not only one but every country in the world has found to get the people to pay more than their fare share. This is one of very few times that they have all been able to get money by fear mongering, the only other times was during WW1 and WW2 with "War Bonds" which essentially gave the governments the funds they needed to keep fighting those wars.

Stef OcD., BpD., AdhD.

Last edited by XRQTR; 08-11-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:27 PM   #38
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse
Or could it be people that come to the bar on Ford Forums understand the rules regarding political content, and some times obey them?

Or perhaps the scenario's detailed in this thread have attracted the correct amount of traffic, given their content?

This is something that will eventually affect every man, woman and child in this and every other nation, so no it's not really a "political" issue in the regular sense but it is a moral issue therefore making it a viable topic.

As to the "correct traffic" that's only because so many sheep also reside on this forum and they're too scared to read anything other than what some with a PhD has told them is fact with little more than a flow chart to show their theory can hold water, Anyone can make a flow chart look good, even you.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #39
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I like your credentials XRQTR :
Old 08-11-2009, 05:35 PM   #40
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

NWO has to happen and it will. :
No one can stop it. :
But it in time it will fail, badly!
Maybe we will learn from it, but it will be the hard way.
People did not really learnt much from any of the wars or depression have they.
If you want to learn about history the main thing you should be asking is why why why! did this happen ect. not just names dates and places, type of rubbish!
Our true foundations have been under attack. if you want to see the proof of it, you only have to study the NT & OT. :
Old 08-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #41
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by castellan
People did not really learnt much from any of the wars or depression have they.

Good point and the recent/current GFC is a great way to show just how much the world political parties are the biggest sheep of all.

When they decided to bail someone out, instead of giving the Trillions of dollars to the financial institutions to offset debts from private borrowers, they simply gave it to them because they scared governments into thinking that without them the world would fall into financial chaos, which let's not forget it still did. Whereas if they'd made the money conditional on the majority going towards ensuring people wouldn't lose homes, businesses and other property we would never have seen anthing like the problems we have encountered.

The big financials made sure that any money that went out was going to go to them, why you ask, simple really, they'd gambled it all and lost, then when they decided to call in everyones markers at once to cover themselves people naturally defaulted. So why then did they get the money you ask, another simple answer yet again, it's these same institutions that hold the bulk of politicins retirement/pension funds, so ask yourself, would you help the man on the street on invariably yourself in the long term.

Even after these same institutions that f'd it all up in the first place were caught once again splurging on corporate retreats worth millions and private company jets and not forgetting the bonuses payed to execs for getting the bail out. Even after all this came to light no one government had the nads to stand up and demand them to pay the money back or at the very least, and I mean the absolute least account for why they needed so much money and where it was going. They simply got a boat load of cash because they scared the governments all over the world into believing that without them they were all screwed.

I see the same or at least a similar thing happeneing here, for many, many years prior to the "Global Warming" phenomenon we were told that temps went up and down and this was a trend that has been recorded for many decades. Suddenly it changed to "Climate Change", this is only because this way they hedge their bets either way early on, they can't definitively prove any "long term" heating of the planet will be the norm so change the name to make it easier to say "Yep, we were right all along", no matter what the outcome.

If it is happening well then we really can't do much to stop it now can we, thousands of years of burning fossil fuels, from wood to coal and now petrochemicals. We've put so much into the atmosphere that we really can't do much to stop it.

But hang on, the Greenies always go on about old growth forests being "Carbon Sinks", where are they when a solution needs to be found, why can't we just go out and replant the planet, surely this would solve all our problems.

If this was the case and replanting was the solution, which I personally have a firm belief it might actually be the case, then why aren't the policy makers pushing this instead of a new tax. If they truly are out to better the environment then why aren't they pushing the "Green Line", why aren't they telling us all to go out and plant 10 or 100 trees each.

Why??

Because the tax on seedlings would only bring them about 5-10c per tree, so a max of $10 per person in Australia for example, so around $250,000,000. However a new tax can bring them 10 times that figure in it's first year of implementation, and you'd only be relying on around 10% of the population to bring in this new found revenue stream.

Stef OcD, BpD, AdhD
(almost forgot the credentials : )
Old 08-11-2009, 09:01 PM   #42
grandpa_spec_F6
AFF Whore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyyyy

99.9% of the worlds population are zombies

and 87.6% of all figures are made up on the spot :P I understand where you are coming from though.

I do have to say that most Australians don't really give a damn when it comes to politics or governance in anyway, shape or form. J

When the industrial relations BS came in, everyone at my previous work moaned about it, kicked up a fuss with the obligatory "over my dead body" lines...in the lunch room.... and what did they do about it? Bugger all, that's what! Meanwhile the boss rubbed his hands together with this evil grin all over his face... (not joking, I have an inclination he was mildly insane)

The French rioted! Rioted!! They burnt cars, smashed up the place, held protests, quite a message if you ask me. But it seems that even when it directly affects us, Australians just lie down and take it. We are indeed the lazy buggers we're made out to be.

Its almost like taboo to talk about anything political, even at uni, I've had about one or two conversations that were actually intellectually stimulating on the topic, not just "Did you watch Kevin Rudd PM on Rove last night?". Sometimes I wonder if this is how people really view politics though, and Heaven forbid you mention it in the office for fear of "offending" someone and their precious point of view.

All I can say is it is going to be a revolt of epic proportions if this global government ever comes to pass, and will make for one HELL of a game
My GMC Sierra is banned under Victoria's high powered vehicle laws, and its a 4082kg apartment complex on wheels.
Current Ride: Not a falcon, the struggle is real
Old 08-11-2009, 09:24 PM   #43
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTR
But hang on, the Greenies always go on about old growth forests being "Carbon Sinks", where are they when a solution needs to be found, why can't we just go out and replant the planet, surely this would solve all our problems.

If this was the case and replanting was the solution, which I personally have a firm belief it might actually be the case, then why aren't the policy makers pushing this instead of a new tax. If they truly are out to better the environment then why aren't they pushing the "Green Line", why aren't they telling us all to go out and plant 10 or 100 trees each.

Why??

Because the tax on seedlings would only bring them about 5-10c per tree, so a max of $10 per person in Australia for example, so around $250,000,000. However a new tax can bring them 10 times that figure in it's first year of implementation, and you'd only be relying on around 10% of the population to bring in this new found revenue stream.

Stef OcD, BpD, AdhD
(almost forgot the credentials : )
Actually the greenies in my horticultural course, were all over our climate science lecturer about this.

The lecturer argued, even if humans had not cut down any trees ever we would still have the same problem with raising CO2 levels. Apparently it's a balanced system. We are digging up and burning(releasing) CO2 stores captured over thousands of years. Apparently by releasing all that CO2 over a few hundred years, the system gets unbalanced. We would need to grow thousands of years of trees to capture it all. And for that we would need several more planets the size of earth.

But I'm sure my lectures were all on the government pay roll!!

Although this was over twelve years ago?

Stu Hort.Burnley (For real )
Old 08-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #44
rodderz

Latest news says that it will most likely end up with the new treaty/whatever it is not being signed due to a lot of countries not being sure about it or accusing the bigger countries of looking after themselves. Swan and Rudd seem to be defending it though. 2 years ago they slammed Howard for being bum chums with Bush and now they seem to be doing the same...or they are just trying to save the world by themselves?

Some political talk is ok but as long as it doesn't generate into something like a religious debate
Old 09-11-2009, 12:17 AM   #45
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse
Actually the greenies in my horticultural course, were all over our climate science lecturer about this.

The lecturer argued, even if humans had not cut down any trees ever we would still have the same problem with raising CO2 levels. Apparently it's a balanced system. We are digging up and burning(releasing) CO2 stores captured over thousands of years. Apparently by releasing all that CO2 over a few hundred years, the system gets unbalanced. We would need to grow thousands of years of trees to capture it all. And for that we would need several more planets the size of earth.

But I'm sure my lectures were all on the government pay roll!!

Although this was over twelve years ago?

Stu Hort.Burnley (For real )

Again one man's opinion, your lecturer I mean not having a go at yourself LOL.

I recall watching a doco on the ABC (the true teller of truths (with only half half lies)) about some research that had been done to suggest that trees actually were able to capture and store CO2 at rates far greater than what was earlier theorised.

The emphasis here really should be on the "theorised" not what the "new findings" suggested.

Also on the GFC point I made earlier about the bailouts in the U.S. well blow me down if I'm lieing (only if you're Paris and Nicole wearing a big smile and a little towel) but on Dateline tonight they had a couple of Sepos both of whom agreed and stated and I quote "The biggest banks that got bailed out are actually bigger now than they were just prior to the collapse". : : :

The UN was just a practice run and it doesn't really work for anything other than to push the agendas of the powerhouse countries, I mean Bush railroaded the invasion of Iraq through the UN by stating "I'm going in with or without your help to fight the war on terror". And with that he enraged enough people into action, not that it matters that most of them realised a few months later that they were in the wrong place alltogether and left, the fact remains that the UN works if you know how to tweak it, and Bush did just that.

With greater unification comes far more opportunity to rort and most governments realise this and this is why many would not be opposed should it come to that. I did have a comment about one particular middle eastern country to make but I think I'd get in trouble for it, and no it's not one of the musilm ones either, savvy.

Conspiracy or not, when you start to think for yourself and stop taking what the mainstream sees as the only possible truth, you'll see that some of the things raised aren't and half baked as they first seem to be.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:18 AM   #46
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodderz
Some political talk is ok but as long as it doesn't generate into something like a religious debate

God forb...., I mean heaven for........, I mean ........ oh you know what I mean, Buddha would be none too impressed
Old 09-11-2009, 12:34 AM   #47
rodderz

Quote:
God forb...., I mean heaven for........, I mean ........ oh you know what I mean, Buddha would be none too impressed
lol...50 years time they might be saying things like "Oh Ron Hubbard" or the like

Interesting that a lot of the big players in the organisations seem to have things in common to the country that you not speak of as well. Mel Gibson got in trouble for giving them a spray too!
Old 09-11-2009, 12:53 AM   #48
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodderz
lol...50 years time they might be saying things like "Oh Ron Hubbard" or the like

Interesting that a lot of the big players in the organisations seem to have things in common to the country that you not speak of as well. Mel Gibson got in trouble for giving them a spray too!

Oh for L. Rons sake, hmmm L. Ron forbid that day ever comes

Isn't it funny though, not haha funny, how so many docos lately seem to place somewhere in the editorial about how a certain invasion some 50 odd years ago has given birth to much of the unrest in the middle east which has inevitaby spread world wide.

But what I do find funny, yes haha funny, is how the U.S. even after 9/11 still hasn't realised who it's true enemy is in all of this, where is this country when it came to troop numbers in Iraq and Afghanistan, oh that's right they're at home p1ss1ng off the neighbours as usual.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:02 AM   #49
yanknbank
Very regular

Quote:
But what can we do? Our democratically elected leaders are making our decisions. The ball is rolling way to fast now... and our PM, who wants to save the world and please everyone is going with the flow and helping by paddling harder...
....you ring, email, write or walk into your local members electoral office (especially those members who hold marginal seats) and make sure that they understand that if you get a hint, or even a wiff of them considering being stupid or idiotic enough of puting up their hand and supporting the legislation, you will under no cicumstance support them at the next election. Under no circumstance.
If enough people took this action, one would probably be suprised at how quickly support for this legislation would drop away.
Just remember, whenever you leave politicians and bureaucrats in charge of such a complex and far reaching piece of legislation as this is, they always without fail manage to phcuk things up (remember the GST?). And you can bet your last dollar, whenever a government is pushing so hard to ram a piece of legislation through the parliament, the only section of the Australian community that will benefit from the proposed law will be the government itself. Certainly not you or me.
No good posting here, email your local federal member and stick it up them big time. Please.

Last edited by yanknbank; 09-11-2009 at 03:09 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:33 AM   #50
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The USA have been indoctrinated to worship money above everything.
So they will need a mehoqeq to help them. because they are lost with out them.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #51
vik351
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanknbank
....you ring, email, write or walk into your local members electoral office (especially those members who hold marginal seats) and make sure that they understand that if you get a hint, or even a wiff of them considering being stupid or idiotic enough of puting up their hand and supporting the legislation, you will under no cicumstance support them at the next election. Under no circumstance.
If enough people took this action, one would probably be suprised at how quickly support for this legislation would drop away.
Just remember, whenever you leave politicians and bureaucrats in charge of such a complex and far reaching piece of legislation as this is, they always without fail manage to phcuk things up (remember the GST?). And you can bet your last dollar, whenever a government is pushing so hard to ram a piece of legislation through the parliament, the only section of the Australian community that will benefit from the proposed law will be the government itself. Certainly not you or me.
No good posting here, email your local federal member and stick it up them big time. Please.

This is a South Australian polly webb site where you can have a say...

http://www.corybernardi.com/

vik...Sign up folks...
Old 09-11-2009, 12:07 PM   #52
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Thanks Vik, done.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #53
Rob
Living the dream

This thread scares me. I don't know who to believe, because the information that is available to the public is biased towards the camp behind the publication.

That Zeitgeist movie is a tin-foil hat type thing, the greenies are fanatics/zealots, there are crazy religions springing up left and right, and governments more concerned with spin and image than proper leadership.

We're ******.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #54
vik351
Banned

Quote:
Thanks Vik, done.
No pro babs...

Come on blokes...the more the better...

vik...Pollys think were all stupid...
: : :
Old 09-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #55
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

People are mainly scared about what they don't know.
If you look into the beginnings of the Greene's or a political party, it all starts out OK. but then the criminal intent happens to creep in and takes over.
If it's foundations are false it will fall down. it's just the matter of how long do we have to endure the nonsense.
It's good for all to talk about it.
Being a radical won't help.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #56
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by castellan
People are mainly scared about what they don't know.
If you look into the beginnings of the Greene's or a political party, it all starts out OK. but then the criminal intent happens to creep in and takes over.
If it's foundations are false it will fall down. it's just the matter of how long do we have to endure the nonsense.
It's good for all to talk about it.
Being a radical won't help.

The greens started out ok . The party got started on donkey votes .
I still remember the year when the first started to gain power , I was about ninteen at the time and the announced the were going to legalise eccies and pot , every single dropkick i knew loved them for it and i knew i lot of dropkicks ever since it been going downhill fast .
Old 09-11-2009, 09:50 PM   #57
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Discussion/Doco on Four Corners ABC right now regarding ETS and climate change
Old 09-11-2009, 10:31 PM   #58
Walt Kowalski
I use brain. Not hip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanknbank
....you ring, email, write or walk into your local members electoral office (especially those members who hold marginal seats) and make sure that they understand that if you get a hint, or even a wiff of them considering being stupid or idiotic enough of puting up their hand and supporting the legislation, you will under no cicumstance support them at the next election.
Everybody should do this before it is too late

Put it this way

There will not just be NO Falconupdate in 2015 there may be no there may anything in 2015

Castellan is on the right track

And I signed the petition

I urge you all to do so.

Last edited by Walt Kowalski; 09-11-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #59
mickyyyy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Some interesting facts to support this

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1350746/posts

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1111115855185
Old 09-11-2009, 11:07 PM   #60
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Done.
Closed Thread