Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 19-12-2009, 10:59 PM   #361
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This is better .

UN Chief: We Will Impose Global Governance

Paul Joseph Watson
Wednesday, December 16, 2009

UN Chief: We Will Impose Global Governance

United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has again publicly admitted that the agenda behind the Copenhagen summit and the climate change fraud is the imposition of a global government and the end of national sovereignty.

Speaking about the agenda to impose targets on CO2 emissions, as well as a global tax on financial transactions and a direct tax on GDP, Ban Ki-moon told the Los Angeles Times in an interview, “We will establish a global governance structure to monitor and manage the implementation of this.”

“We need to have a very strong, robust, binding political deal that will have an immediate operational effect. This is not going to be a political declaration, just for the sake of declaration. It is going to be a binding political deal, which will lead to a legally binding treaty next year,” he told the Times’ Bruce Wallace, adding that a formal treaty would be signed by mid-2010.

Ki-moon also hinted that the arrival of President Barack Obama could grasp victory from the jaws of defeat for the globalists, who up until now have looked like failing in their efforts to secure a multilateral agreement at Copenhagen that includes China, India and the United States.

Could Obama roll in as the “savior” of Copenhagen in an eleventh hour turnaround?

The Secretary General has not been shy in proclaiming the unfolding agenda for a global dictatorship to override national parliaments.

In an October New York Times editorial entitled “We Can Do It,” Ki-moon wrote that efforts to impose restrictions on CO2 emissions “Must include an equitable global governance structure.”

Fellow globalist and environmentalist David De Mayer Rothschild also disclosed the agenda for global governance in a recent interview with Bloomberg news.

“It’s past the point of talking. We know historically that the global governance sort of agenda to these issues is very hard to… with all the best intentions it’s very hard to actually activate.” Rothschild noted.

New EU President Herman Van Rompuy said earlier this month that the Copenhagen conference was, “The first step towards the global management of our planet.”

Similarly, Al Gore said in a speech earlier this year that attempts to regulate CO2 emissions would be driven through “global governance and global agreements.”

Ten years ago, people who warned about a coming new world order bossed by a global government were called paranoid conspiracy theorists. Is the march towards a one world government still a conspiracy theory, even as its architects openly announce its implementation?
Old 19-12-2009, 11:03 PM   #362
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK
Watch Lord Mockington run rings around a Greenpeace activist in Copenhagen. Awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuj_tlRRQdQ

GK
Brilliant,and they believe without question talk about brainwashed.
Still thats what they rely on isnt it the laziness/apathy of ppl.

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
Old 19-12-2009, 11:16 PM   #363
Walt Kowalski
I use brain. Not hip.

Good link GK

A video worth downloading.

At about the 5 minute mark the Greenpeace Activist admits that her beliefs are based on her faith (in climatechange/Greenpeace).

She is a self confessed and obviously dedicated member of the fundamentalist Church Of Climatology

On a bigger matter, I wonder how long they will let the University Of Illonois do its independent work on the data from the satellites.

I would guess their days are numbered for independent research after this video
Old 19-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #364
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK
Watch Lord Mockington run rings around a Greenpeace activist in Copenhagen. Awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuj_tlRRQdQ

GK
That's a great example of the thread title "Church Of Climatology", blind faith is more important than facts to these sheep.
Old 19-12-2009, 11:24 PM   #365
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

@snappy84,omg the implications of this are enormous. Its happening way quicker than I thought it would.
Just a few thoughts that come to mind if we no longer are a sovereign national state with our own gov't how the hell is it going to be run. Who/what is going to administer our tax's,our infrastructure,immigration control,the health system and the list goes on.

Will we have an admin body that is controlled by the world body,my mind right now is racing through how this will work. So for now till I've thought this over for a few days?,I'll watch here for any input etc.

2000 AUII SE ute IL6
Old 19-12-2009, 11:33 PM   #366
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO
@snappy84,omg the implications of this are enormous. Its happening way quicker than I thought it would.
Just a few thoughts that come to mind if we no longer are a sovereign national state with our own gov't how the hell is it going to be run. Who/what is going to administer our tax's,our infrastructure,immigration control,the health system and the list goes on.

Will we have an admin body that is controlled by the world body,my mind right now is racing through how this will work. So for now till I've thought this over for a few days?,I'll watch here for any input etc.

Your not wrong.
What do you reckon the chances are of getting the radio stations/newspapers/tv shows to write apologies for mocking us conspiracy theorists . All though it would appear that title is not correct realists would be more fitting .
Old 19-12-2009, 11:49 PM   #367
Walt Kowalski
I use brain. Not hip.

Mo, I would not lose too much sleep over it just yet.

If Rudd continues his blind march towards the Tax Cliff he might just do a Lemming next year and we could end up with an abbott from another church

So there is hope that if we get a different Federal Government in 2010, Australia may not actually commit to signing its sovereignty away after all at Copenhagen 11 / Mexico

But we should not become too complacent.

Tell everyone you know. Ring/write/email your politician and your local paper - especially your Liberal ones because they might just go back to an ETS style thing if they get shaky. Who knows? They are Politicians after all.

Never under estimate the power of lobbying. I know from my time as an advisor to a Premier and from my brief time as a lobbyist where I took on a Premier on a local community matter and after 13 days of very public and furious lobbying, that Premier backed down and overturned his decision to eventually maintain an historic icon which was to destined be destroyed.

You just never know who you might lobby and they just might influence that one person who just might have the balance of power in a crucial vote somewhere, sometime.

I have seen it and it can be done.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Who knows? Even this thread was at the top of google for a while on climate change.

Last edited by Walt Kowalski; 20-12-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 19-12-2009, 11:58 PM   #368
Tribal
OCD keeps me busy...

I take a slightly different stance on this - common sense tells me that the amount of pollution put into the ground, rivers and the air is increasing rapidly (western consumerism spreading) - I don't need to be told that as I see it everyday, everywhere I go.

What this does to the climate is still unknown, but if the facts that are mentioned in the clip are correct; then maybe all that pollution is actually cooling things down.

Gaining the faith of the masses through manipulation of the truth - They say is half a lie...
Old 20-12-2009, 12:05 AM   #369
Walt Kowalski
I use brain. Not hip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal
I take a slightly different stance on this - common sense tells me that the amount of pollution put into the ground, rivers and the air is increasing rapidly (western consumerism spreading) - I don't need to be told that as I see it everyday, everywhere I go. ....
I think you will find there is no-one here who is in favour of pollution
Old 20-12-2009, 12:23 AM   #370
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

The real agenda of the Copenhagen conference = New World Government.

Lord Mockington again, reveals all. Scary stuff on the horizon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV-34...039&feature=iv

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10
Old 20-12-2009, 12:48 AM   #371
g220ba
FGX XR8

Thanks for the great vids GK. Real eye opening stuff. That second one really does make you wonder why the hell these people get elected to a job and fail to do the basics like read important documents that will change the world forever.
Old 20-12-2009, 01:05 AM   #372
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84ltd
Thanks for the great vids GK. Real eye opening stuff. That second one really does make you wonder why the hell these people get elected to a job and fail to do the basics like read important documents that will change the world forever.
Some would say that these people are more appointed than elected, and will do whatever they're told to do.

GK

Now gone!
On LPG

Old 20-12-2009, 01:06 AM   #373
GK
Walking with God

My apologies to Lord Monckton.

I have been calling him Mockington. LOL!

GK

Now gone!
On LPG

Old 20-12-2009, 07:17 PM   #374
xtremerus
FG XR6T trayback

Lord Monckton interviewing Penny Wong, with the same questions, would be very interesting. But it would never happen, unfortunately. She would just discontinue, and walk out of, an interview.
Old 20-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #375
MONSOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremerus
Lord Monckton interviewing Penny Wong, with the same questions, would be very interesting. But it would never happen, unfortunately. She would just discontinue, and walk out of, an interview.
I was thinking a similar thing, just replace Wong with Rudd, but would never happen
Old 21-12-2009, 05:54 AM   #376
Walt Kowalski
I use brain. Not hip.

Krudd or Pwong will never allow themselves to be critically interviewed by Monkton. Alan Jones, Andrew Bolt et alia.

They limit interviews to journos who are either fellow congregationalists of the fundamentalist Church Of Climatology or journalists who are too stupid to critically analyse the issues independently - a dying art

That's why they like being interviewed on the A B C - the "C" is for man made climate change

Notice how the media is now calling Copenhagen a "failure"?

Far from it. It was a success for the Australian people in terms of maintaining our rights and freedoms under a democracy

But it was a certainly a temporary setback or failure for those who believe in Global Governance
Old 21-12-2009, 06:15 PM   #377
trippytaka
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTR
Come back tomorrow and read back over your post, or better still ask a third party to read it and then see if you don't think you were trying to "stir up trouble' maybe just the pot a bit but that's how you certainly came across.
Agreed... haha, the amount of times I have had my back up hissing at the computer reading some of the comments, but the spirit of the thread is too good to spoil with a nasty comment or condescending tone.

Anyway, still loving this thread, regardless of the answers that come back. My bet is that no matter what happens, it'll be hard to change anyone's mind in here.

As for solutions... the fact is, we're running out of oil at an alarming rate! Regardless of whether you believe in man made climate change, you can't not be ****ed at the wasting of 17m barrels of oil each year to bottle water.

I think we need to pull the rabbits out of the hat to find alternatives for plastics etc.

Second, get all government and fleet cars on green energy. Build the green power sources and use them to power the fleet cars first. That's a big percentage of the problem gone.

Once there is more demand, technology develops faster and becomes cheaper (mass production). We need to move away from one big power source to having each home/dwelling producing a percentage of its own electricity.

Big one is to stop land clearing - Amazon etc. Everyone chips into the fund and we repopulate the world with fast growing, carbon-hungry plants.

Lastly: Change our wasteful eatinng habits and agricultural practices. Directed mostly at the Americans, who over produce energy inefficient food (meat takes in a lot more energy that you get out of it when eating) and waste a huge percentage of the food produced. This ties into the above point about stopping land clearing. The Amazon being used for Beef grazing...

Anyway, these points should and can be adopted, regardless of whether you're a sceptic or a believer. And I think that the majority of sceptics would agree that these changes could have a positive impact on the world.

Sure, it'll cost in the initial period... but so did setting up oil fields and the infrastructure for our oil and coal based economies.
Old 21-12-2009, 06:20 PM   #378
trippytaka
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Kowalski
Krudd or Pwong will never allow themselves to be critically interviewed by Monkton. Alan Jones, Andrew Bolt et alia.

They limit interviews to journos who are either fellow congregationalists of the fundamentalist Church Of Climatology or journalists who are too stupid to critically analyse the issues independently - a dying art

That's why they like being interviewed on the A B C - the "C" is for man made climate change

Notice how the media is now calling Copenhagen a "failure"?

Far from it. It was a success for the Australian people in terms of maintaining our rights and freedoms under a democracy

But it was a certainly a temporary setback or failure for those who believe in Global Governance
You and I don't see eye to eye much, but I take it you don't believe in global governance either?

UN is a joke! 24 hours after Israel opened rocket fore on Palestine, the UN released a statement that they couldn't even agree on an official statement, let alone a course of action. What a *ng joke!

Sorry for hijacking the thread for a second. Rant over.
Old 21-12-2009, 06:22 PM   #379
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

@trippy,who're you working for? Anyway the real answer to this pollution problem.......is for the world to stop breeding like rabbits.

2000 AUII SE ute IL6
Old 21-12-2009, 10:02 PM   #380
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well Ive been having a bit of a think about this "church" and I've concluded that its god is called MONEY and its creed is GREED is GOOD.
Now I'm thinking about what its ten commandments might be.

2000 AUII SE ute IL6
Old 21-12-2009, 10:36 PM   #381
Walt Kowalski
I use brain. Not hip.

Just a reminder that this thread is about the Church of Climatology and how some people blindly believe in faith what their masters say rather than checking the facts.

Trippy is a good example but his home is geographically surrounded by like Church members.

The thread is also about how Turnbull (remember him?) and Krudd conspired against the Australian people and planned to sell us out to a global government if they could get the Copenhagen agreement that was planned - see the original post

They failed but that's not failure for the Australian people.

Some of trippy's suggestions in his 5.15pm post seem OK and earlier today I thought for a minute or so that trippy's Tasmanian hero made sense also. Maybe I am feeling a bit soft/relaxed after our Nopenhagen win.

Do't worry, I am sure I will wake up my old self tomorrow.

Mind you I am unconvinced on the peak oil theory but it probably does not hurt to have some suggestions from our inner city vegan members but I object when they suggest we should refrain from a bit of BBQ dead animal.

I love the smell of BBQ naplamed dead animal in the morning and I "ain't" giving it up no matter how much air it breathed and how much methane it emitted before I got to munch on it.

Back to the thread, in the 14th century the Catholic Church was selling 'indulgences' that allowed people with money to essentially buy their way into heaven,they could commit any sin and still be excused by the church.

The "carbon credit trading' under the Church Of Climatology is much the same.... a person/business can put out whatever emissions they want as long as they buy 'offsets' to cover the sin...

Like I've said before: If you want religion out of schools, start with environmentalism.

It's the religion that has become No 1. in the Dehsawniarbian Period

Trippy. Its not too late. Open your eyes and your mind.
Old 21-12-2009, 10:50 PM   #382
trippytaka
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO
@trippy,who're you working for? Anyway the real answer to this pollution problem.......is for the world to stop breeding like rabbits.
Bahaha, I wish I could get paid for this! I'm just here to keep both sides of the street flowing... but 100% agree in the breeding comment!
Old 21-12-2009, 10:50 PM   #383
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

@walt et al,during this Copenhagen gabfest where was Russia? Not once has Russia been mentioned anywhere. Now the thing to remember here is that Russia has huge reserves of resources.

2000 AUII SE ute IL6
Old 21-12-2009, 11:04 PM   #384
trippytaka
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Kowalski
Just a reminder that this thread is about the Church of Climatology and how some people blindly believe in faith what their masters say rather than checking the facts.

Trippy is a good example but his home is geographically surrounded by like Church members.

The thread is also about how Turnbull (remember him?) and Krudd conspired against the Australian people and planned to sell us out to a global government if they could get the Copenhagen agreement that was planned - see the original post

They failed but that's not failure for the Australian people.

Some of trippy's suggestions in his 5.15pm post seem OK and earlier today I thought for a minute or so that trippy's Tasmanian hero made sense also. Maybe I am feeling a bit soft/relaxed after our Nopenhagen win.

Do't worry, I am sure I will wake up my old self tomorrow.

Mind you I am unconvinced on the peak oil theory but it probably does not hurt to have some suggestions from our inner city vegan members but I object when they suggest we should refrain from a bit of BBQ dead animal.

I love the smell of BBQ naplamed dead animal in the morning and I "ain't" giving it up no matter how much air it breathed and how much methane it emitted before I got to munch on it.

Back to the thread, in the 14th century the Catholic Church was selling 'indulgences' that allowed people with money to essentially buy their way into heaven,they could commit any sin and still be excused by the church.

The "carbon credit trading' under the Church Of Climatology is much the same.... a person/business can put out whatever emissions they want as long as they buy 'offsets' to cover the sin...

Like I've said before: If you want religion out of schools, start with environmentalism.

It's the religion that has become No 1. in the Dehsawniarbian Period

Trippy. Its not too late. Open your eyes and your mind.
Don't worry I have an open my mind. I come from a scientific family and have been discussing this for about 15 years now, bouncing the studies, etc off the wall. I don't blindly follow what the leaders say, to the contrary I was a sceptic for many years and turned to a believer long before the governments had changed their tune.

When it comes to man made climate change, I am a firm believer, not out of blind faith, but through my own research, reading, consultation with people highly educated on the topic etc.

When it comes to the idea that carbon credits are like the tickets into heaven that the church used to sell, I almost agree. The system can be abused and, I believe, will increase the cost of living for developed nations. And here it is... it will do nothing to reduce carbon in the atmosphere.

Is there something better out there? Well, we could tax/penalise/fine the bejesus out of the oil companies etc. It'll never happen, but by god it would be nice to see them pay for the development of new technologies. Even if they end up owning a majority share in the technologies...

Segue: Did you know that Exxon still has not paid the fine for the spill in Alaska? This kind of middle finger to the world needs to be broken off, shoved down their throat and then pulled through their ar**. I can't think of a better way than making them pay for green technologies and making it illegal for them to operate under certain guidelines.

All of thise is pie it the sky and about as realistic as Jesus coming down to Earth this Christmas.Must watch Exxon Doco... not about climate change
Old 21-12-2009, 11:13 PM   #385
rodderz

Side note- Exxon is owned by the Rockefellers, one of the world bank superpowers and one of the most powerful families in the US and the world. Also owned is Mobil, and a host of others. Not suprising they got out of it.

A valid reason for carbon trading, and its push by these blokes, is that the use of oil as a commodity is decreasing. Electric and gas cars, alternative energies, recycling plastics are all eating into it. It has made them billions, but looking into the future, carbon trading will make a lot more. Enter climate change as the perfect excuse for it. Why would bankers want to have anything to do with saving the environment if it doesnt make them money?
Old 21-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #386
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

@rodderz,good point.

2000 AUII SE ute IL6
Old 21-12-2009, 11:48 PM   #387
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO

i disagree on that now. it's a double edged sword, the american citizens each owe $175 000. that is a debt that can be passed onto generations . culling the population will not reduce it , but increase it per head, increasing it whilst creating big problems will leesen the burden per capita

explaining further , the economy is a closely tied problem increased taxes is a way to pay this debt , so is more working labour. these things need to take priority before any emmissions control , thats what the ETS conferance was all about , thats why china ran from it.
Old 21-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #388
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodderz
Why would bankers want to have anything to do with saving the environment if it doesnt make them money?
Bingo rodderz!

But you can't blame bankers for wanting to make money, that's what bankers do. There is no conspiracy here, the only way to get anything to happen in a market economy is to make it pay.

This is why "Cap and Trade", or carrot and stick has become the preferred model. So we can make the transition from a fossil fuel reliant economy to "greener" options. And we keep growing the economy while we do it.

Does this sound counter intuitive? Growing economy going greener at the same time? Phasing out cheap forms of energy for more expensive, and maintaining our standard of living?

It is going to cost us and people will make money out of it, that is the free market system.

I don't like it, but the free market is the best system we have come up with.
Old 22-12-2009, 12:01 AM   #389
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO
Anyway the real answer to this pollution problem.......is for the world to stop breeding like rabbits.
The elephant in the room that no one wants to tackle MO.

I heard one of those BS statistics the other day. If we keep breeding at the current rate, in another thousand years there will be five people per square meter of the earth. Now this is clearly ridiculous, as we would do something about it before it got to that.

But what would we do?

And when would we do it?

Any form of population control is frowned upon by religions, free market advocates, political parties, parents, everyone.

Clearly we will have to stop making more people at some point, but what political party would campaign on it, and what person would support it?
Old 22-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #390
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Love your work rodderz , But ill add some icing to that cake for you.
The rockafeller's are also funding global warming protest and and believe i read somwhere that the rockafeller's created greenpeace.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/index....as-earth-cools

So trippataka why would business men who own a oil company be pushing the global warming agenda .

Here ill help
http://www.policestateplanning.com/id52.htm

Last edited by snappy84; 22-12-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Closed Thread