Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2006, 11:35 PM   #1
Bucket
XR5 Pilot

Default Sony Paint Bomb an Entire Building

This is what happens when you take 70.000 litres of paint, 400 bombs, 300 mortars, 400 yards of steal tubing and 35 miles of copper wires.

It's Footage taken from the filming of Sony's new ad for their Bravia TV's...should be released later this year...quite spectacular

Not Exactly Dial Up Friendly

Click Here

Last edited by Bucket; 30-07-2006 at 11:52 PM.
Old 30-07-2006, 11:56 PM   #2
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

first lindsay lohan, and now this. Are you intentionally traversing the intraweb looking for crap to post here?

We all have google too! I just type in "Take me to internet crap" into the search bar, and press "Im feeling lucky" and hey presto I have crap to look at.

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Old 31-07-2006, 12:07 AM   #3
Bucket
XR5 Pilot

Well, my apologies Sour Bastard...

This wasnt what i would call garbage, ok yes, The Lindsay Lohan post may have been border line gossip mag.

I'm not usually one to go and just post crap here, I've been on this Forum since it started (under annother name originally) and came across with a lot of others from FF.com. I'd accept your criticism if I did this frequently but thats a little harsh for 2 thread posts

Anyway, if this can unanimously be classed as crap, let me know that it is and i will stop posting entertaining stuff like this.

I'm not going to argue about it any more.

Having said that, i hope you all enjoy this one.

Last edited by Bucket; 31-07-2006 at 12:17 AM.
Old 31-07-2006, 12:59 AM   #4
Kommandant
ED4LYFE

What a waste of paint and needless graffiti to a building.

Amazing these sort of things are given approval by councils.
Old 31-07-2006, 07:51 AM   #5
HOON69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket

This wasnt what i would call garbage, ok yes, The Lindsay Lohan post may have been border line gossip mag.

I'm not usually one to go and just post crap here, I've been on this Forum since it started (under annother name originally) and came across with a lot of others from FF.com. I'd accept your criticism if I did this frequently but thats a little harsh for 2 thread posts

Anyway, if this can unanimously be classed as crap, let me know that it is and i will stop posting entertaining stuff like this.

don't worry his not really tough mate his avatar is a disguise
:the_finge

my only reply is
what a waste of paint :1syellow1
Old 31-07-2006, 12:02 PM   #6
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket

stop having a cry. Its Net Garbage and there are plenty of sites to go see it at if people have a dire need for eye crud.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=55529

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Closed Thread