Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 27-07-2006, 09:12 PM   #1
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

Default Trouble logging out

I have been having problems logging out.

I click "Log Out" the page goes black and white and a message box pops up "Are you sure" i click "ok" new page comes up that says "vBulletin message - All cookies cleared! (hyperlink)Return to the page you were previously viewing (another hyperlink)Go to forums index"

No matter which option i choose, or which thread i go to in the "Forum Jump" dropbox. I am still logged in as GCFordChic.

I have tried numerous times and checked my user options but cant find anything to make it happen.

Any help is much appreciated.

Jennifer

FPV & XR Owners Club of Qld
Want more info on our club?
fpvxrqldinfo@gmail.com
or see our Club Section

My Garage:
AU II XR8 Sedan "Lil T"
Hyundai i30 SR
yeah baby!
GCFordChic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2006, 09:40 PM   #2
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

ok well i went and cleared all cookies myself on the computer and that seems to have worked, i can now log in and out.

sorry to waste space, but i didnt think of it until after i had started the thread asking for help.

Is there any reason that it wouldnt delete the relevant cookies automatically when i logged out the other times?

Jennifer

FPV & XR Owners Club of Qld
Want more info on our club?
fpvxrqldinfo@gmail.com
or see our Club Section

My Garage:
AU II XR8 Sedan "Lil T"
Hyundai i30 SR
yeah baby!
GCFordChic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post