Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 17-06-2006, 02:01 AM   #1
ziggee

Default Rendezvous doing the rounds again

yeah yeah, its old and probably everyone has seen it....

but I'd thought I post it anyway. (35meg)

http://mirror.rtor.net/rendezvous20_04.mov

dont think I have actually burnt this to dvd yet, so I'm grabbing it again...

What's the car?: A Mercedes-Benz 450SEL 6.9. Lelouch also owned a Ferrari 275 GTB

Who drove it?: Claude Lelouch himself.

Other little facts.
The soundtrack was dubbed.
18 red lights were crossed.
It passed through the gates of the Louvre at near normal speed due to lack of visibility.
Shot at 5:30am
It was a one off attempt limited by the length of the film in the camera (9-10 min).

the route

http://www.axe-net.be/rdv/map.php

note: I support responsible driving!

Last edited by ziggee; 17-06-2006 at 02:48 AM.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2006, 11:54 AM   #2
PH47
Ford Power, in a Merc?

Old skool cool
PH47 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2006, 02:13 PM   #3
ziggee

maybe this is what started the "get away in......" series.. for bike lovers ghost rider is a must see!!
Old 18-06-2006, 01:42 AM   #4
Hally

I downloaded it but can't seem to get any sound. What have I done wrong?

Cheers,

Andrew
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2006, 02:15 AM   #5
ziggee

Its a quicktime movie... and can confirm it works as I grabbed it yesterday... umm not to sure andrew.

www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ update to latest version if you have the latest version 7.1 test your sound with something else, mp3 perhaps or even the sounds in control panel.

If laptop check volume button, I used to work with Toshiba's that have volume wheels on the sides, and people used to bring em in, and not be aware that the have sliden there hand over it and switched it down/off!! even on my own older toshy I do this sometimes... (its unlikey that, but when you have 1000 people with the same model it happens!!)

Maybe its on mute? are you listening to it through speakers or headphones, check cables

What system have you got, and Operating system?
Old 18-06-2006, 10:13 AM   #6
Hally

Just have a standard desktop setup. Had to download the lastest version of Quicktime, but like I said no sound. If I use Mediaplayer (different files of course) sound is fine. I will keep fiddling!

Cheers,

Andrew
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post