Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM   #61
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: Castrol has discontinued TQ95

Dead certain, it will promptly flip onto its roof and catch fire. Also, cute kittens will die horrible deaths. That’s what happens when you use the wrong ATF.
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM   #62
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Quote:
ead certain, it will promptly flip onto its roof and catch fire. Also, cute kittens will die horrible deaths. That’s what happens when you use the wrong ATF.
Only in Springfield, Ohio. But is it "Citroenbender" or "Citrorenvasillator" give here https://fordforums.com.au/showthread...13#post6921113 you said
Quote:
No, you don’t put LV ATF in BTRs.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #63
1970XW351
Angry Dub Driver

Loaded up with four bottles from my local supercheap today. That should see me clear until I can sort out a manual conversion for the "old" 'mont... And then I can probably sell any remaining bottles for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!
Not happy about the price to play this silly game though, last time I bought a bottle I swear it was sub $50 and not even on special.

Cheers, Tony
1970XW351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM   #64
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

LV ATF is a different range of fluids; Penrite, Nulon, Hitec all offer such - it’s used in place of stuff like Lifeguard 6. Irrespective of the price, I wouldn’t put such in a BTR box from EA through FG.
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: