Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 11-04-2006, 07:59 AM   #1
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 
Default Who owns TS5056?

Cruising on my way home from work I came across a very nice black (looked black in the very little light that there was) TS50 (suspect it was an S3). Just wondering if anyone on here owned it ... I am pretty sure I saw an AUFALCON.COM sticker on the side window as well.

We drove in the traffic along Windsor Rd back to Windsor where he turned off to head towards the Richmond area and I kept going through Windsor.

Looked stock standard on the outside ... although there was a 300(i) badge under the Tickford wings on the righthand side of the boot.

Any idea???

Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2006, 08:10 AM   #2
The Monty
Just slidin'

I like that you saw it on windsor road. Classic.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:32 AM   #3
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

hee hee .... yeah funny that ... picked the right road
He must cruise up and down there everyday

PS: Had to wake my brain up this morning and read your post 2-3 times before I got it
Old 11-04-2006, 04:17 PM   #4
loxxr6
XB in parts...

That's such a coincidence coz I saw the same rego'd T series car on my way home from a 30th at Vicary's Vineyard @ Luddenham on Saturday night (around 11.30ish at night). The car definately looked black to me.

Daily Driver 2019 Ford Escape...looking for XR6T's.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2006, 04:22 PM   #5
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Was in nice condition as well ... he took off from the light to show me I had no chance (which i knew anyway) ... I think he thought I had a V8 in the ute though [sounds like it sometimes].

But I kept up with him ... drove at the speed I wanted to ... didn't act like a tool either. Sometimes I passed him cos of the traffic ... he'd drop in behind and follow (no attempt to overtake either).

I'd say is a local to the Penrith/Richmond/Windsor area.

I followed him from the M7 ecit near Seven Hills Rd all the way out to Windsor ... where he seemed to head across to Richmond from there ... or South Windsor.
Old 11-04-2006, 04:25 PM   #6
loxxr6
XB in parts...

The car definately got my attention as it drove past us. Very nice.

Daily Driver 2019 Ford Escape...looking for XR6T's.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post