Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 03-04-2006, 07:53 PM   #1
Tony xa
Streetrides panel & paint

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Tonys qualified advice on paint and panel is always very good 
Default Help Spraypainting Adult apprenticeship

I am looking into doing a adult apprenticeship in spraypainting can anyone help or point me in the right dirrection .
I live in Perth if this helps .
I have always wanted to do it but never could commit due to other priorities but know I am all done with other things and its time to finaly do it .

Tony xa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-04-2006, 09:06 PM   #2
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Check your local TAFE or employment agency.

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-04-2006, 10:54 PM   #3
RSgerry
Well hello Mr Fancypants

TAFE do night classes / short courses in panel beating and spray painting (seperate courses) in Carlisle. They are both excellent, but you will need to ask about some apprenticeship course. I have just finished this terms spray painting and it is excellent. The lecturer (Dean) is a really top guy who knows his stuff and is exceptionally helpful. Might pay to have a look at this before doing the full apprenticeship thing. Good luck.
RSgerry is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-04-2006, 11:23 PM   #4
Tony xa
Streetrides panel & paint

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Tonys qualified advice on paint and panel is always very good 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSgerry
TAFE do night classes / short courses in panel beating and spray painting (seperate courses) in Carlisle. They are both excellent, but you will need to ask about some apprenticeship course. I have just finished this terms spray painting and it is excellent. The lecturer (Dean) is a really top guy who knows his stuff and is exceptionally helpful. Might pay to have a look at this before doing the full apprenticeship thing. Good luck.
Thanks for that I was actualy meant to do the sparypainting at carlisle tafe but had to pull out because of money and a job I couldn't knock back at the time.
I am more looking at the appreticeship so I can still get payed and even if I do the pre apprenticeship I have no granantee it will turn into a apprentiseship in the end .
I have a wife and two kids plus two Xa falcons I need to surport as well
Tony xa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post