Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 27-02-2006, 10:32 AM   #61
red_hotxr6
Banned

Well i am glad that was your opinion.Mine is that from the vn through to the current models have an an ugly lumbering body shape, the ef/el models outsold anything holden could think of to throw at ford, oh wait a minute while holden were still keeping the same body shape overall ford was changing every panel from the EA onwards.

I am still amazed why you holden guys dont go and peddle your nonsense on a HOLDEN site where the other holden guys can believe you.
Old 27-02-2006, 10:35 AM   #62
rodderz

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_hotxr6
Well i am glad that was your opinion.Mine is that from the vn through to the current models have an an ugly lumbering body shape, the ef/el models outsold anything holden could think of to throw at ford, oh wait a minute while holden were still keeping the same body shape overall ford was changing every panel from the EA onwards.

I am still amazed why you holden guys dont go and peddle your nonsense on a HOLDEN site where the other holden guys can believe you.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and everyone is entitled as a member here, no matter what they drive. Holden guys are most welcome here are 90% of the members that are Holden people are great and contrubute freely

The people peddling nonsense will be dealt with no matter what they drive
Old 27-02-2006, 11:15 AM   #63
AnthonyQLD
Boss power

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoxr8
What is the point of this thread? I must have missed something.
I also missed it :
Old 27-02-2006, 11:45 AM   #64
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

GEEZ why on earth did this thread get dragged up?
Old 27-02-2006, 12:07 PM   #65
Olympus
Rocket Fuel Anyone?

Well I used to own a manual VR Clubby a few years back and even though I liked the overall look of the car, there were things in the design department that ИИИИed me off.

The A-pillar is way to skinny to flow with the rest of the car.
The bloody indicator doesn't line up with the gap between the bonnet and the front fender. Plus it looks like it's not even made to fit.

The C-pillar looks funny, perhaps because of the big window and that little extra bit of plastic that joins it up to the rear 3/4 panel.
I also hate that bit under the taillight, surely everything could've been manufactured in 1 piece.

The interior wasn't too bad, being an HSV but was quite tacky in some areas.
Somehow the the sound of the 5L and the manual box made up for this all though. :

Old 27-02-2006, 12:16 PM   #66
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Closed Thread