Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 01-02-2005, 08:33 PM   #1
XR8GRL
Powered by Tickford

Default mobile phones.. their worth?

I've got a couple of spare mobiles and want to sell them but have no idea what price to sell'em for. For example, I've got a Motorola V300 which is only about 5 months old but don't know if asking like $150/$200 is way too much (and don't wanna look like an idiot :hihi: ). So does anyone know of sites with what mobile phones are worth?

SILHOUETTE AUII XR8
Leather, Premium sound, Momo S/wheel & gear knob, Sunroof, 20" Advanti Desires, Bulge, XR50 Front, Pacemaker extractors,
Ballistic cats, 2.5" cat back system, Rebel bar & skirts, XR scuff plates, Kings SL & SSL springs
XR8GRL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2005, 08:35 PM   #2
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Just go to ebay and look at the prices there or go to www.comtrader.com.au check out the prices there
1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Cooler|Sports ryder shocks|Pedders lows|Resprayed|Microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Turbo grind cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 Conversion|Built bottom end|Custom plenum|10.6@125MPH
needfordspeed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2005, 08:38 PM   #3
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

The only thing I can suggest is having a look on eBay and seeing what people are getting for them. Maybe search the completed items to give you an idea of what people are prepared to pay.
2003 FULLY OPTIONED MERCURY SILVER BA GT-P BUILD #336
REVERSE CAMERA - SAT NAV - PIONEER SUB & AMP - SUNROOF - DVD PLAYER - CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
~Tuned By Bluepower Racing~
FRDGAL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2005, 08:45 PM   #4
XR8GRL