Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 27-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #31
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: House warming like no other...

Ahhh good old Aussie ingenuity. Need to get the driveway stenciled black and have a bit of a mozzy infestation? Invite a bunch of select mates over for the weekend to get up to a little shenannigans....

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #32
mex351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

WOW...to everything!

Mex351
mex351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2012, 01:47 PM   #33
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Oh dear, im sure most of the people complaining could do it if they had the chance, we are on this forum for a reason love of cars etc. Sure skids arent the top of my to do list but hell i love watching em.
Good on him, wicked footage and awesome skids.
Old 27-05-2012, 02:03 PM   #34
grandpa_spec_F6
AFF Whore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Loved the video, barriers would have been the only thing I'd like to see as a minor safety precaution as opposed to nothing at all.
My GMC Sierra is banned under Victoria's high powered vehicle laws, and its a 4082kg apartment complex on wheels.
Current Ride: Not a falcon, the struggle is real
grandpa_spec_F6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #35
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83
Oh dear, im sure most of the people complaining could do it if they had the chance, we are on this forum for a reason love of cars etc. Sure skids arent the top of my to do list but hell i love watching em.
Good on him, wicked footage and awesome skids.
Well yes, but as a few others have said, there doesnt seem to a be a toss given about putting barriers up, kids all over the place, lots of people, alcohol etc...

If your going to do something like this, at least have some brains about it and not let yourself open to being sued because someone got injured...
Its all well and good have 2 or 3 mates over, but when you have over 50 people there??

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #36
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Goose
Well yes, but as a few others have said, there doesnt seem to a be a toss given about putting barriers up, kids all over the place, lots of people, alcohol etc...

If your going to do something like this, at least have some brains about it and not let yourself open to being sued because someone got injured...
Its all well and good have 2 or 3 mates over, but when you have over 50 people there??
there was a bouncy castle for the kiddies.. do you realise how dangerous they are...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ASBvsU9ICs
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #37
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Goose

thats pretty much it, lets face it theres arial fottage jumping castels helecopters and they apprently paid to send the neuighbors away a few bucks on barriers I dont think would have blown the budget

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2012, 10:16 PM   #38
mex351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

OMFG It's starting to sound like ACC in here.Some people on here are complaining about stuff that would never ever have any affect on them what so ever.So you would do it it different,who cares? Atleast sit back and admire the guy for his ability to set his place up with some fun in mind so he doesn't have to go brake any road rules on public roads.It's not a bad thing to praise someone every now and then instead of show jealously.

Remember the people who go to these parties are hand picked and close friends to weed out the just in case aspect and from what I seen they were all unharmed after all.

Mex351
mex351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2012, 11:42 AM   #39
TZENU
XY Driv3r

Im not going to lie... I wish I was invited!
Old 30-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #40
tankclare
BURN RUBBER NOT OIL

We were going to go up but had other things on :-(... All the haters need to loosen up. If you had the chance to meet and party with these people you would understand.

PS a little birdy has told me that a proper Brashernats may be a goer and there is a meeting happening soon to discuss it.

[SMOKES] FG XR6 build thread - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4795218#post4795218

tankclare is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post