Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 23-04-2012, 09:51 PM   #91
EFN40L
Dog leggin it!

Default Re: Do you still buy car magazines?

I used to collect Hot 4's back when i was younger thinking all the cars looked good back then (Man was i dumb, Big silly chrome rims and drift spoilers dont look crash hot anymore) I buy ADB when i can be stuffed. Prefer to have more money for the car than a magazine
EFN40L is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #92
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Do you still buy car magazines?

I just stumbled across this one.

Available online called Cackle & Chrome.

It's main focus is on Aussie nostalgia drag racing, hot rodding events and shows and the old skool car culture. It will also cover current major ANDRA events etc and each issue will cover just one event or topic. Occasionally it will have two smaller events covered in the one issue.

Issue 1 is now available and covers the 2011 Rocket Open Day and Retro Drags at Sydney Dragway.

A Facebook page has been set up, Cackle & Chrome Australia, copies can be purchased as either a downloadable PDF or a printed magazine and the magazine can be viewed at this web address:

http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/283633

If you think the preview looks good please purchase a copy and all constructive criticism will be gratefully accepted. Hopefully, issue 2 will be online by the end of this week or early next week and it covers the Big River Nationals. As soon as each new issue is available I'll let you know here and on the Facebook page.

(Sorry I'm Lazy I copied it of a post camera man Steve Thomas made on ozrodders)

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post