Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #91
ThaFlash
Trusted Seller

the last thing in the world i would do is commit a rat act..... but that's just me.

how about this..... maybe the guy is sick of getting ripped off at the bowser, supermarket checkout, landlords increasing rent every 6 months, alcohol and tobacco rising costs, dodgy speed camera fines, ridiculous registration costs, utility bills and whole plethora of fines, fees and costs....

your mate maybe exhibiting signs and attributes of those involved in the eureka stockade, ned kelly or even like the egyptians that have had a gutfull of all the bull crap recently over there.

who wouldn't like to kick the governmnet in nut sack?

on personal note, I have always been gainfully employed and never had to resort centrelink payments or tax free endeavours.

WHOOPY DO, THEY GUY IS RIPPIN OFF THE GOVERNMENT, INSTEAD OF THE OTHER WAY AROUND!
Old 12-02-2011, 11:52 AM   #92
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Get over it.

For all the whiners.. No one has to work for their money, you are choosing to.
Holden made the decision to make thier utes for pretty boys years ago. Wannabe tradesman drive them. If my son came home and told me he bought a holden ute I would struggle to come to grips with the fact he is a homosexual.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #93
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaFlash
the last thing in the world i would do is commit a rat act..... but that's just me.

how about this..... maybe the guy is sick of getting ripped off at the bowser, supermarket checkout, landlords increasing rent every 6 months, alcohol and tobacco rising costs, dodgy speed camera fines, ridiculous registration costs, utility bills and whole plethora of fines, fees and costs....

your mate maybe exhibiting signs and attributes of those involved in the eureka stockade, ned kelly or even like the egyptians that have had a gutfull of all the bull crap recently over there.

who wouldn't like to kick the governmnet in nut sack?

on personal note, I have always been gainfully employed and never had to resort centrelink payments or tax free endeavours.

WHOOPY DO, THEY GUY IS RIPPIN OFF THE GOVERNMENT, INSTEAD OF THE OTHER WAY AROUND!
I like this.
Holden made the decision to make thier utes for pretty boys years ago. Wannabe tradesman drive them. If my son came home and told me he bought a holden ute I would struggle to come to grips with the fact he is a homosexual.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #94
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

With unemployment somewhere around 5-6%, id say if half the population were in a position to do this tomorrow we'd have a far greater problem than CL fraud.

To do that we would need to see unemployment hover around the 40% mark which would cripple our economy, burst the housing bubble etc. etc.

You would see wide spread homlessness, crime rates through the roof etc. etc.
Welfare and charities would be inundated and unable to cope, rioting would follow.

I would take a guess and say less than 0.1% of the population would fall into the catagory we are discussing at current, unless there is something were not being told...

0.1% of 23 million is 23,000 people at most defrauding CL of what could be as little as $100 a week.

Lets not make it something its not and never will be.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:31 PM   #95
Dave R

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Valued contributor especially in the FG threads. Offers help and information to all. Posts are always in a positive manner. 

Dob the leeching bastard in. I happen to know that a friend's father is a centrelink bludger and it annoys me big time, the fact that he claims he has a bad back and cannot work, yet there's nothing wrong with his back at all, he even works in the garden most of the day. Even worse he came here not too long ago from India & just leeches off the Australian government. I pay taxes for that schmuck to watch movies and garden all day, I'd send him back to his country if I could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van D
Get over it.

For all the whiners.. No one has to work for their money, you are choosing to.
So now working for money is merely a choice? What an utterly stupid view. Not surprising, you live near America, the land that popularised the idea of being a bludger and being politically correct, among other things that are ruining the world today. The only reason these morons get their pension is because honest people work for a living and pay taxes. If everyone "chose" not to work for their money, the government would go broke and all of you losers would starve to death waiting for a welfare cheque. Society has gone to hell these days with wimps sitting around all day like kids, earning a living from a pension because their immaturity tells them that it's easier to watch re-runs of Baywatch all day whilst they wait for their centrelink cheque like a 9 year old child that doesn't want to go to school. The same scum sue governments for slipping over on a foot path or diving into a sand bar at the beach. These people need to go out and earn an honest living. The system is in place for peope at a genuine disadvantage, not for perfectly healthy people to leech off government. It's not cool, it's not rebellious, it's no eureka stockade, it just means you're a loser.

These immature bludgers need to take some advice from chopper and harden the f*&# up.

Last edited by Dave R; 12-02-2011 at 12:37 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #96
Fireblade
Wizard Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline
Dob the leeching bastard in. I happen to know that a friend's father is a centrelink bludger and it annoys me big time, the fact that he claims he has a bad back and cannot work, yet there's nothing wrong with his back at all, he even works in the garden most of the day. Even worse he came here not too long ago from India & just leeches off the Australian government. I pay taxes for that schmuck to watch movies and garden all day, I'd send him back to his country if I could.

So now working for money is merely a choice? What an utterly stupid view. Not surprising, you live near America, the land that popularised the idea of being a bludger and being politically correct, among other things that are ruining the world today. The only reason these morons get their pension is because honest people work for a living and pay taxes. If everyone "chose" not to work for their money, the government would go broke and all of you losers would starve to death waiting for a welfare cheque. Society has gone to hell these days with wimps sitting around all day like kids, earning a living from a pension because their immaturity tells them that it's easier to watch re-runs of Baywatch all day whilst they wait for their centrelink cheque like a 9 year old child that doesn't want to go to school. The same scum sue governments for slipping over on a foot path or diving into a sand bar at the beach. These people need to go out and earn an honest living. The system is in place for peope at a genuine disadvantage, not for perfectly healthy people to leech off government. It's not cool, it's not rebellious, it's no eureka stockade, it just means you're a loser.

These immature bludgers need to take some advice from chopper and harden the f*&# up.
I like this, well said and rep to you
Old 12-02-2011, 12:56 PM   #97
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I would.
He's rorting the system on more than one level..

But all of my friends work, as do I, so I really cannot identify...other than I'd rather see my money go to a worthy cause.

Don't snap my undies.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #98
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline

Hey nancy, I live in Kinglake, Vic, AUS. I've also lived on the other side of the world and can tell you your perspective of Americans is grossly misinformed. Stupid? No. I'm well informed.
I can survive in this world without money, and have done on several occasions through eating wild foods and hunting. The thing that is ruining the world today is everyones problem of making a problem of everyone else's problems when it's none of their problem, whilst also expecting someone else to fix their problems at the same time.
Yes, working for money is a choice. I've lived in communes in which goods are traded and gifted. Not it's not being a loser. Just because a neo-disaster capitalist regime is being built around us, does not mean it is the best choice for our future, or the best system to be a part of. Being a loser to me is following the trend and expecting a society to look after you when as a general rule it has no idea what is going on and lives in fear.
Someone is taking 400 a fortnight from centrelink? Good on em, they riled you up enough to make a post and wasted 10 minutes of my life responding as well. Who are the losers now?
Regards
Closed Thread