Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 17-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
fiestars

Default Any one been to Perth zig zag scenic drive?

This place is my usual play ground wondering if anyone on here has been there before, got some footage this week which im editing i might show u guys, i finally tested my spax springs verdict? they awesome it was like i was glued to the road
so hand up whose been there?

fiestars is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
warren77

I have been there.
Not pushing it hard but know the area okish.
warren77 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2010, 06:04 PM   #3
Quicksand
Lucky, lucky bastard!

Yes it is pretty popular. Plenty of cops and stuff around that area now.
Old 17-06-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Yeah its like Mundaring Wier Road - fun road = bulk cops.

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Proud to buy Australian and support Ford Australia through thick and thin
Road_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2010, 06:38 PM   #5
macman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quite a popular location really, been there often as I lived about 2 minutes away.

Can be a very dangerous road at night, but a very nice view.
macman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2010, 07:07 PM   #6
fiestars

ohh is it cause ppl do burn outs? im guessing there is no speed limit cause if there is im sure i wasnt under it
fiestars is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestars
ohh is it cause ppl do burn outs? im guessing there is no speed limit cause if there is im sure i wasnt under it
No

Mainly muppets who overestimate their skill and bin it and smash up their crap has caused the cops to overrun the area on sunny Sundays. That and resident complaints about noisy vehicles and speeding. I can assure you there is a speed limit there

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Proud to buy Australian and support Ford Australia through thick and thin
Road_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #8
ELGT4me
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_Warrior
No

Mainly muppets who overestimate their skill and bin it and smash up their crap has caused the cops to overrun the area on sunny Sundays. That and resident complaints about noisy vehicles and speeding. I can assure you there is a speed limit there
Ha Ha, I did it a couple of times with the FPV/Tickford club, best time was dusk with an approaching thunderstorm.(lightning galore!!!) Gee, I was more than happy & take in the view, why would you want to drive like a lunatic down that road?
ELGT4me is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post