Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 31-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Remember when we were teens? Im sure none of us did this...

I can remember putting peoples hands in buckets of cold water while the slept, or serving up dog food on crackers.... but this is beyond me.
Who needs "mates" like these?

Quote:
Passed out teen's head set on fire at party
Posted 39 minutes ago

A teenage boy was taken to hospital after his head was set on fire at a party in Sydney's north early on Sunday morning.

It is believed someone poured fuel on the 16-year-old's head and lit it at about 1:00am.

The boy was passed out on a mattress in a Carlingford home. He woke up screaming.

He was taken to Westmead and then Concord Hospital for significant burns to his face and hands but has since been released.

Police say they are investigating the incident as well as the underage consumption of alcohol at the party.

They say the attack could have been a prank.

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Doubt the guys who set his head on fire would have been his mates or even knew the guy.

kids are ****** in the head these days
GS608 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 09:42 AM   #3
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

pass out you got teabagged........ much worse than getting your head set on fire.......
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 11:54 AM   #4
Fordman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

LOL pottery, Worst i ever got was a couple of facial drawings (Glass's and a Mo) well i was passed out. God i love new years.
Fordman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 11:57 AM   #5
3vXT

We cut out a cardboard 'speech bubble' and wrote 'i luv that c##k flavor' on it, placed it next to a passed out friend, then took pics and sent them to his parents. Setting fire to an unconscious person is a bit much though.

oh, and 'LOL pottery' + 1 Lol
3vXT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #6
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

I once saw a chick at a party who was passed out next to a table, so I tied her hair around the leg of the table and then tipped cold water on her.

Was pretty funny.

But, setting fire to someone is a bit much!

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
XR6_661 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 12:07 PM   #7
jimmyxr6t04
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

one of our passed out mates got vegemite and crunchy peanut butter put down his underwear and on the bed around him.... Poor bugger woke up in the morning and 'felt' the mess and thought he ***** his pants

The funniest was when he got caught packing up the sheets and trying to sneak into the laundry haha
jimmyxr6t04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 12:23 PM   #8
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

Worse thing we ever did at a party was put Deepheat on the toilet door knob. Didn't bother any of us girls :P

But setting fire to someone's head....that isn't even funny. It is just out and out dangerous and could have cost this young man and others their lives!
Old 31-05-2010, 12:35 PM   #9
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

'Boof the Staffy'...... if you passed out on one of the camping trips that Boof was on..................
Old 31-05-2010, 01:01 PM   #10
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah that's a bit much petrol is only good when you've got a big fire to throw it into - and even then it's pretty damn dumb. I hope the moron who lit him on fire get's a size 12 up is *** for that one
Fev is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #11
Mr Hardware
Flairs - Truckers Delight

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: The excellent how to on LPG jet cleaning. 

yeah, whenever pulling pranks on people, remember that they should always be HARMLESS pranks.
Old 31-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #12
DBourne
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geez Louise
Worse thing we ever did at a party was put Deepheat on the toilet door knob. Didn't bother any of us girls :P

But setting fire to someone's head....that isn't even funny. It is just out and out dangerous and could have cost this young man and others their lives!
LOL! that is golden, cruel, but golden
Old 31-05-2010, 01:33 PM   #13
Den76
Phantom cruiser

LOL oh the days
We went to shepparton spring nats once and camped at Kialla one of the boys passed out drunk so we dragged him into the cow paddock next door pulled his pants down and stuffed his pants and butt crack full of hay, the cows had a ball, but not so my mate was not impressed when he woke up and had a rash from the hay
Den76 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 02:03 PM   #14
ThePistonHead
Shame Holden, Shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6_661
I once saw a chick at a party who was passed out next to a table, so I tied her hair around the leg of the table and then tipped cold water on her.

Was pretty funny.

But, setting fire to someone is a bit much!

Going to remember that one! Hahaha.

EFII "XR8" Fairmont V8 185KW ELII XR8 engine, box & exhaust|Dual Fuel|Tints|FTR's|Factory bodykit |K&N panel filter|Interior LED Conversion|Leather steering wheel|Slotted rotors|Ghia wood + chrome|Subwoofer|

METALLICA
ThePistonHead is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #15
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

Actually there's quite a few of these pranks that don't sound all that funny to me.

Hope the boy in the original post recovers fully, and finds himself some new friends.
And that the idiot who did it gets more than a slap on the wrist.
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #16
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

I seem to remember a camping trip to mallala, one of the greener lads drank too much vodka and passed out, so we zip tied him to some tent poles, zip tied his hands and legs to them selves and wrote on his face with texta. Then I got bored and coloured his face totally. He woke up and pulled the whole tent down, then we cut him lose(but didn't tell him about the marker). Next day was a burnout comp, at mallala, and he rocks up there with texta all over, no idea, and everyone who sees him cackin' themselves and he had no idea why....
Still that poor kid who had his head set on fire, I feel for him. We have all been victim to what I'm sure was harmless pranks, but no way does anyone deserve to be set on fire. Hope they get the psycho who did it
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 03:19 PM   #17
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Little Hitler is a beauty...... sniff.. sniff.. Pooooooo.....
Old 31-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #18
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

we used to draw doodles on peoples faces if they passed our, but nothing ever that stupid, i don't think they would have been his mates, well you would hope not
Old 31-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #19
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Shaving of eyebrows, bandaging people up, taking photos in comprimising positions (no internet, so we were the only ones who saw it, unless you faxed it to their work!)

What ever happened to harmless fun?

Petrol on its own is enough to burn you (without setting it alight).
No doubt the person who did it will get off with just a warning
"Don't do it again son, theres a good lad"

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 08:22 PM   #20
Lotte
YE-US! Wait. I don't know

what the ****?
I remember drawing all over some kids face and back one night, then sticking pens up his nose, and beer bottles under him. The pens and beer bottles detracted from the face, which later we found out ahd been drawn on permanent marker, we were that drunk we didn't even know. Made it funnier seeing as the annoying **** had to go to work.

Kids these days need a square kick up the a**e with a steel cap or two, or three, depending on how generous yer feeling, and given a lesson in how to be respectable adults.
Hooray for the future of the nation.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #21
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Trudged home legless from a pub one night to check on our mate who had left a bit earlier. Found him passed out on his bed in his bedroom. So we moved his whole bedroom out into the backyard and set it up exactly as it was inside and put old mate into his bed to sleep it off. It was a balmy -4c on a lovely clear July night in Ballarat... He wasn't a happy little camper at about 3.00am when the frost started setting on his face...........
Old 31-05-2010, 08:44 PM   #22
SVD

i dare say this stem's from improper management of these children...it is just sick and wrong, and the kids that would have been standing around and watching should have stopped that **** right away, i know i would have!
SVD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2010, 11:02 AM   #23
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerlugs
Trudged home legless from a pub one night to check on our mate who had left a bit earlier. Found him passed out on his bed in his bedroom. So we moved his whole bedroom out into the backyard and set it up exactly as it was inside and put old mate into his bed to sleep it off. It was a balmy -4c on a lovely clear July night in Ballarat... He wasn't a happy little camper at about 3.00am when the frost started setting on his face...........
Now that takes commitment!
Fev is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #24
gtfpv
GT

i grabbed a girls camera whos party i crashed and took a photo of my softon for a dare . at the time i thought she woul;dnt know who it was . then i remembered the fancy shoes i had on that everyone commented on throughout the night . i was so embarrassed the next day i was leaving the state . i couldnt getout of WA quick enough . never heard the outcome .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2010, 05:52 PM   #25
Express
Bathed In A Yellow Glow

When I was learning to drink in my teens, I’d come home from the pub or club with a skinful and pick up a bucket on my way to bed in case I needed during the night. Early one morning my mother emptied a can of beetroot into it. I still remember the shock that went through my head as I got out of bed, half asleep, blurry eyed and confused and reached over to pick it up.
Express is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2010, 09:00 PM   #26
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

When in Vietnam I was drinking with the tour group in Nha Trang. We were going through $5 buckets like there was no tomorrow... Anyway, we were all buggered in the early hours and left for the hotel... 1 chap befriended some locals and other travellers and was having a mery old time and wanted to stay behind.

Anyway... the next morning at breakfast we were a little under the weather... the guy that was sharing the room with the chap that stayed out said he was naked on the bed spread eagle with a fresh burn mark on his leg (from a motorcycle) and his wallet was on the floor totally empty. No amout of prodding aroused him...

So we discussed the situation and pondered how best to take advantage of this opportunuity. One of the girls in the group let us some bright red lippy and she drew a nice ring around his old fella, along with some lip imprints on his neck, cheeks and inner thighs (done with 2 fingers pressed together lol).

We left him to it and went out for the day...

When we returned he was sitting in the hotel lobby. He asked if anyone helped him get back to the hotel last night, as he couldn't remember a thing. We told him he left with the ladyboy he chatted up at the bar on the back of her motorbike...

The look on his face was golden. No one ever knew what actually happened to him that night lol.
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-06-2010, 09:59 AM   #27
dave289
Banned

When I was in primary school there was a kid up the road who was about 4 or 5 years older and used to pick on and hassle me and my brother .he was playing in our street one day and demanded we go and get him a drink of water, so me and my brother went inside grabbed a glass from the cupboard and dunked it in the dunny to fill it up. we bought it back trying not to laugh, he seemed to suspect something as we were sort of laughing ,but ended up drinking it ,as soon as he had a mouthful, we ****ed ourselves so much ,and took off up the street as he realised wot we had done, we are now almost 40 but still had a good laugh about it the other day.
dave289 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post