Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 02-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
mandaa_
Starter Motor

Smile 100k Service

Hi there,

I have a 2003 Ford Focus Zetec and its nearly up to the 100,000kms service. Can anyone tell me what they do and around how much it will cost.

Thanks in advance.

mandaa_ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-11-2009, 08:45 AM   #2
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If you have the service manual it will tell you what needs to be done on a 100,000km service.

2002 AUIII XR6
1995 EF Falcon XR6
2003 LR Focus Zetec
1989 KE Laser TX3
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #3
Mick K.

You've got 15K service intervals in the Focus, so - by the book - it will be either a 90K or a 105K service, both of which are an "A" or minor service. the "B" services are at 60K or 120K.

You also have a few items that are done on an every x years basis, so being 6 years old you'll be up for brake fluid change (every 2 years) and air con check (every 3 years).

I have mine in the next month so would appreciate if you can tell us what it costs.

My services (all at Ford dealers) have cost:

15K - $154
30K - $261
45K - $330
60K - $880 (included front pads and rotors)
75K - $400 (included coolant flush)
90K- $228

MK
Mick K. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #4
819_FLY

Just on the topic of servicing, my car is coming up on it's 30K service within the next month or so. Does someone know of a link to the service manual for LT Focus' available in .PDF* format???

Just that I would like to check off what has and hasn't been done, because I know all too well what some mechanics are like. It is a shame, any info would be of help.

Cheers.

Check out 819FLY!!
819_FLY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2009, 09:19 PM   #5
mandaa_
Starter Motor

thanks guys. i will let yous know what they do and how much it costs.
mandaa_ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post