Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 07-09-2009, 07:49 AM   #1
okief
Starter Motor

Default noob question on Fiesta price

Hi there, considering a 2006 Q Fiesta, 37k, good condition, asking 11.5K, do you think that is a fair price?
many thanks and look forward to catching up on other stuff ...
regards
okief

okief is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:59 PM   #2
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

From Cars Guide...2006 FORD FIESTA LX WQ

Body:
Hatchback
Fuel:
Premium Unleaded

* Manual
* 1.6L / 4 Cyl
* 5 Seater
* 3 door

View similar cars for sale >>
Estimated Values
Private price
Trade in value
Dealer price
Private price: Price for vehicles that are purchased from a private seller rather than a dealer. $7920-9680
Trade in value: The price you are offered when trading your vehicle at a dealership. $7700-8800
Dealer price: Price for vehicles that are purchased through a dealer. $12000-14400
Old 08-09-2009, 11:17 PM   #3
Ben85

Sounds ok. What fiesta is it? Zetec, LX, or Ghia? Probably not a bad price for a zetec or ghia, i bit much for an LX tho. I'd negotiate abit. LOL

Interior:- MOMO Blue Leather Gear Knob, Window tint, Scuff Plates, ST Black & Blue Leather seats, Soundstream Amp & 5x7 speakers, Sony Headunit, Pioneer sub & Amp.

Under the Hood:- Superchips ECU Flash Tune, Denso Iridium plugs, KV85 Magnecor Leads, BMC CDA Induction.

Exterior:- Spoiler, clear side repeaters, Lowered (35mm) King Springs, Whiteline 22mm Rear sway bar, 2" cat back exhaust with a dual conversion, Konig 17" Hotswap with Kumho Rubber, HID's.
Ben85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
InnerDevil
Owner Of The Evil ST

Yea i agree with Ben85, bit steep for a Lx
i got my 2004 lx for $7k, and it was manual, black and at 112kms on the odo

Hopefully u get that one or another between the $8.5k - $10k mark
....i do have to say these fiesta's have great handling !!

Goodluck mate
InnerDevil is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #5
okief
Starter Motor

ended up with a WP '05 LX 3dr auto for 8.5k
was impressed with how tight it still felt after 4 yrs and 107k, mostly long trips. allways garaged, amazing condition inside and out.
are there any 'must do' mods that you guys recommend!?

cheers
okief
okief is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #6
robjh80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by okief
are there any 'must do' mods that you guys recommend!?
Congrats on the new car, hope you enjoy it.

I would make sure the timing belt gets replaced ... if it hasn't been done already of course?, it should have been replaced at around the 100,00km mark ... this is a must do!

If it were my new car I would just give it a good check over mechanically, replace the oil and filter, air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs .. that sort of thing.
robjh80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post