Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
_CRUZ_
Ford Owner

Default Free Parts

Hi all found a thread on another site im on by a guy, thought it might be helpfull to some of you , i don't know.

If this is the wrong section please move the post moderators.

Heres what he posted.

Quote:
cleaning up and want to get rid of the NA parts i have.

its a 91 NA Ford Fairlane and theres heaps of parts left to grab

almost everything is free, person who wants the parts have to remove what they want from the car, i can provide tools.

only parts for sale are : near new radiator $50., A1 4 speed auto gearbox $100., 3.9ltr motor with recent rebuild $100.

email me at gazzamatazza3@hotmail.com for any enquiries

i'm located in campbelltown, sydney
Email the guy if you r are near by or you can use some of these parts, hope it helps.

Old 29-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #2
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Please use the for sale section elsewhere in the forums.
Closed Thread