Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 21-07-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
wakosmako
BRILEY

Default Cruise Club In NSW

Hey Guys Just Wondering If There The Euro Ford Club does many cruises i just Sold My 2001 XR8 and brought a XR4 and would really loved too get involved in cruises or various activities within the group or even get ppl together for cruises and wat not. any info or encouragement would be a great help.

wakosmako is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Howdy,

Welcome to the world of 4cyl. Check out www.fordfiestaxr4.com for the latest mingles/meets/cruises coming up. We are all pretty much part of the Eurofordclub originally so its all in the family.

Hope to see you aroung. What colour did u get?
Old 22-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #3
wakosmako
BRILEY

Brought a Colorado Red Fiesta XR4 With The Racing Stripes And Most Of The Bells And Whistles Will Post A Pic Of It When I Pic It Up Tomorrow
wakosmako is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post