Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2008, 07:35 PM   #1
Green X
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Well I got to say

Ya go away for a few day’s, come home, scanning the forum and I come across this> Thread.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11227493

Ok yeah Let's have a look> This must be something bad, Well *(^% Me, That's Me!!, Little shocked i must say, being as you can't even see my face in the Photo.

I'm no male modal, Apparently , but I'm far from ugly at least i thought i was.

I'd like to sit down for a beer with the person who dubbed me Ugly cause, Ya got balls calling a man holding a 12Gauge Shotgun Ugly.

Old 15-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #2
TadKa
Wait? What?

is that the time.
Old 15-07-2008, 08:22 PM   #3
ayeyew
Teh Baest

This thread has potential

Coming..CMS Stg2A Cam, 68mm TB
Later.. 4.5L w/ BOOOOOOOOOOST or XR6T or AUIII XR8 220

Currently:
151kW (165 on other dynos )
Old 15-07-2008, 08:28 PM   #4
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green X
Ya go away for a few day’s, come home, scanning the forum and I come across this> Thread.

Ok yeah Let's have a look> This must be something bad, Well *(^% Me, That's Me!!, Little shocked i must say, being as you can't even see my face in the Photo.

I'd like to sit down for a beer with the person who dubbed me Ugly cause, Ya got balls calling a man holding a 12Gauge Shotgun Ugly.
I cant even eat and type, how do you manage to hold such a heavy weapon yet keep your grammar to such a high standard? You male 'modal' you.
Old 15-07-2008, 08:32 PM   #5
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Quote:

mate just to clear it up for you, the link takes you directly to your own facebook profile picture. The whole point of whoever started the link was to make you think you were the one being talked about, where in fact it will take it to each person's individual photo. Hope this helps, champ.
Old 15-07-2008, 08:40 PM   #6
Green X
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon_Phill
I cant even eat and type, how do you manage to hold such a heavy weapon yet keep your grammar to such a high standard? You male 'modal' you.
Oh Good the English teacher has come out, Sorry if I missed the lesson today.

I’m a Mechanical Fitter, so if my grammar isn’t quite up to scratch, I don’t really give a toss. Just as long as that $17,000,000 driveline holds together then I’m doing my job and get paid.

When I end up in a office job I will concentrate a little more on Grammar until then I’m not trying to woo anyone one on AFF with my sentence structure.

Last edited by Green X; 15-07-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 15-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #7
Green X
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackersINC
mate just to clear it up for you, the link takes you directly to your own facebook profile picture. The whole point of whoever started the link was to make you think you were the one being talked about, where in fact it will take it to each person's individual photo. Hope this helps, champ.
Well that would explain why i have not been getting ribbed by my mates about it then,
Old 15-07-2008, 08:49 PM   #8
mad cow
blue oval addict

i finally got it

Last edited by mad cow; 15-07-2008 at 08:51 PM. Reason: i got the joke..
Old 15-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #9
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

Quote:
Oh Good the English teacher has come out, Sorry if I missed the lesson today.

I’m a Mechanical Fitter, so if my grammar isn’t quite up to scratch, I don’t really give a toss. Just as long as that $17,000,000 driveline holds together then I’m doing my job and get paid.

When I end up in a office job I will concentrate a little more on Grammar until then I’m not trying to woo anyone one on AFF with my sentence structure.
Its funny you don't give a toss, but then your second post is impeccable. Last month I designed a vector 3D model for the Commonwealth bank and earned the company I work for, 6 figures. I don't care much for your drive line, or you crappy threads. If you don't post rubbish in the first place you'll find people won't be as sarcastic. Good day.
Old 15-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #10
b2tf
not here much anymore

I want my 5 mins back
Old 15-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #11
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon_Phill
Its funny you don't give a toss, but then your second post is impeccable. Last month I designed a vector 3D model for the Commonwealth bank and earned the company I work for, 6 figures. I don't care much for your drive line, or you crappy threads. If you don't post rubbish in the first place you'll find people won't be as sarcastic. Good day.

Im the one who approved it... better go back to the approving the 2nd one then!
Closed Thread