Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 24-02-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default kids with nothing better to do

to cut a long story short.

we had a group of about 20 15-18 yo youths both guys and gals go on a rampage in our court this morning

their damage bill includes 6 smashed windows on a variety of cars from laser to musso 4x4 also they kicked in the front panels and jumped on the roof on an el wagon attempted to smash my rear window on my el they ripped palings of fences and to top it off the smashed windows in the shop at the corner of the court

looked like a war zone here this morning

jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Jason[98.EL]; 24-02-2008 at 01:39 PM. Reason: fixed spelling
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2008, 01:49 PM   #2
Melchior3

Pricks. Not much you can do either. Always the same story with these idiots, anything you could do would give way to more "retaliation". Anyone call the coppers?

Last edited by Melchior3; 24-02-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Melchior3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2008, 01:53 PM   #3
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melchior3
Pricks. Not much you can do either. Always the same story with these idiots, anything you could do with give way to more "retaliation". Anyone call the coppers?
yeh apparently they got 2 of them

i also got a rego of a commodore that picked a few of them up at the end of the court

jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24-02-2008, 02:07 PM   #4
ReVd_uP
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

kids like that need to be strung up in a public place and have the pi$$ beaten out of them by passes by
ReVd_uP is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2008, 02:22 PM   #5
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Why do they think its fun to damage other peoples property?

How tough are they, IDIOTS! :

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2008, 02:34 PM   #6
wicksy
Just a bogan VF SS driver

they wouldnt like it if it happened to them..... bloody morons these dikheads are these days...had a young group pf ppl across the rd having a party making loud noise...called the cops cops turned up they themselves but after they left they were laughing and and one of them went to steal my bike a couple weeks ago, went to peddle it and found out it had no chain and dumped in against my partners excel
Old 24-02-2008, 03:01 PM   #7
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

well just had a good look over the el and looks like i have a big hand print on the rear window so i am about to get onto the local to see what i should do about it

jason

EDIT: nothing they can do about my car they don't think it will help the investigation

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Jason[98.EL]; 24-02-2008 at 03:14 PM.
Old 24-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #8
Rob
Living the dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimus
well just had a good look over the el and looks like i have a big hand print on the rear window so i am about to get onto the local to see what i should do about it

jason

EDIT: nothing they can do about my car they don't think it will help the investigation
Police are useless - I'm surprised they haven't set up a speed camera in your street as a result of this incident. Seems to be the response to every other problem...
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2008, 06:21 PM   #9
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Holy crap Jason, i thought this kind of stuff only happened in my street. Little bastards **** me when they carry on like this. Im glad to hear that your car wasnt damaged.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2008, 06:24 PM   #10
Rob
Living the dream

This really annoys me. Because those kids are underage, they can't be touched. Its like that kid who bashed the granny - disadvantaged upbringing. Thats what the defence will be.

What a crock.

Vigilante = win.
Old 24-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #11
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLC
This really annoys me. Because those kids are underage, they can't be touched. Its like that kid who bashed the granny - disadvantaged upbringing. Thats what the defence will be.

What a crock.

Vigilante = win.
My thought's exactly BLC.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #12
Rob
Living the dream

And another thing!!! We had a neighbour who was a bit of a grumpy old sod, but overall, a good bloke. Anyway, bunch of roughnut neighbors across the road had it in for him, always used to do burnouts on his lawns, pelt his car with eggs etc. Cops did SFA. So he set up rows of nails in wood upturned in his lawn.

Got into big trouble from the cops, but god it was a funny thing to see the tyres blow.

Yes, I know, its over the top, but it was gratifying to see the roughnuts cop it.

/rant off.

EDIT - I had best go do something constructive before I get banned for inciting violence against stupid kids :
Old 24-02-2008, 06:39 PM   #13
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

nope i know where you are coming from BLC

if i knew that 2 other people from the court were out there i would have taken one of the little twatts down big time

2 of the cars are friends cars and yes NostalgEA one of the cars done was anthony's

i am not going to get to nasty on this but parents should be accountable for their kids actions ( and yes i am a parent ) and i would hope that my kids dont ever get involved in this shyt

jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24-02-2008, 07:14 PM   #14
brenx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

When hell breaks loose you can usually tell it's school holidays. In my job I usually find 140lt and 240lt bins either burned to a crisp or still on fire. Not that I mind as it makes my day easier and my load lighter. I'm 100% sure the owners of the bins don't feel the same way though.

Tuned by Hallam Performance
brenx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post