Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 03:27 AM   #31
matt-chops

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6_661
That sucks. Go to the police and request a release of CCTV. They'll help you out. Makes you wonder why the guy didn't stop, *******!
I wouldn't count on it. I'm sure the police would be happy to help or even get their hands on some footage themselves, but in a lot of cases, it's not even recorded. At least in Brisbane its not. I had a car stolen from the side of the Pacific Motorway in a built up area The spot from which the car was stolen has a camera pointed directly at it and when I called the department who monitors the cameras, I was politely told its cheaper not to record the cameras, they are there for monitoring traffic when they are required. The number that are recorded was something like 5 or 6 between Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast and the recordings are kept for 2 weeks. Thats it. Appauling.

It sucks that we live in a world where shitheads like 2ndOwner's commodore driver and my car theif can do what they do and not live up to the consequences.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:52 AM   #32
SHIFTN
CL&JW BATHURST CHAMPS!

That sucks that you got hit and he ran..........

-SHIFTN

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx3dude
geeves can you pass the toothpicks please, i have some rice stuck between my teeth.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by irwley93
Holden made the decision to make thier utes for pretty boys years ago. Wannabe tradesman drive them. If my son came home and told me he bought a holden ute I would struggle to come to grips with the fact he is a homosexual.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:30 PM   #33
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

Sucks... Yeah.

I'm over it, Damage fixed and restored to former glory.

Got a mate of a mate to do the repair, good thing too.
He's an enthusiasts himself, he had "his" a 32 roadster there which he has been restoring.
So its good to know you have a guy with passion working on it

Anyway is done and done.
Sh it happens and you just need to avoid it or work past the aftermath.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:53 AM   #34
Fairmont4

typical, and to top it of it was a holden , id get the bloke and throw him int he garden ,, but full of mud and you can guess waht else .....
Old 12-01-2008, 01:00 AM   #35
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairmont4
typical, and to top it of it was a holden , id get the bloke and throw him int he garden ,, but full of mud and you can guess waht else .....
This thread was started on the 26-02-07 and the last post was on the 04-08-07 so i dare say its all done and dusted. Now that its been dug up i think it may be time for closure. Mods, do you agree ?
Old 12-01-2008, 01:25 AM   #36
Kommandant
ED4LYFE

was hoping the OP was posting to say the cops may have caught the bugger :/ oh well
Old 12-01-2008, 02:55 AM   #37
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by NostalgEA
This thread was started on the 26-02-07 and the last post was on the 04-08-07 so i dare say its all done and dusted. Now that its been dug up i think it may be time for closure. Mods, do you agree ?
Agreed.

Nothing more has happened, all is fixed.

And, Plod didnt deliver....

Old 12-01-2008, 10:34 AM   #38
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairmont4

Closed Thread