Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 27-11-2007, 08:58 PM   #1
Buddy 1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Yay for Kevin Rudd

Well I have just read the rubbish on a closed thread saying the Country is stuffed so want to reply as is my or anyones right.

I seem to remember Howard saying he would never bring in a GST during an election & what did he do once elected, Brought it in.

Also seem to remember him saying no Workplace agreements or AWA's or whatever you want to call them & once he had control of the senate he brought them in.

I could go on with a large list of things he said he would either do & did not or things he said he would not do & did however I will not bother.

Mainly just wish to express my Delight in the fact the Liberals are out (Finally) & Labour headed by a very smart & well educated Man is in.

The Country will prosper & not at the expense of workers rights as it did under Liberals, Good on you Mr Rudd & may you Reign for a Long time.

A Big win for the Workers & the Poorer or more average (if you like) people in the Country & at last employers will not be able to unfairly treat the workers (well not as easy as they have been able to).

Good on You Mr Rudd for your Efforts & your Vision for our Wonderful Country

Old 27-11-2007, 09:00 PM   #2
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

And this thread will be closed in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4........
Old 27-11-2007, 09:02 PM   #3
Buddy 1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NostalgEA
And this thread will be closed in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4........
Yes by all means close it however to be fair it should be allowed to run as long as the other one did should it not???
Old 27-11-2007, 09:02 PM   #4
nugget378
Weezland

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to impart knowledge in the technical areas. 

hell wreck the country for sure,he's way too far to the right...
Old 27-11-2007, 09:02 PM   #5
[dave]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i reckon its great havin kevin rudd in

theres been stuff on the news about how he is alreayd starting on teh computer's in every school thingo
Old 27-11-2007, 09:02 PM   #6
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I never voted.
Old 27-11-2007, 09:02 PM   #7
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy 1
Yes by all means close it however to be fair it should be allowed to run as long as the other one did should it not???
By all means.
Old 27-11-2007, 09:04 PM   #8
Donut King
Officially Unemployed!

Doesn't take a rocket science to figure out this would be closed.

You do NOT have the right to continue on a closed thread by starting a new one, you are also not allowed to make political threads, I suggest you take a refresher course on the rules.

Closed Thread