Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 12:22 AM   #1
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 
Default Most Embarrassing moment

I am sitting here thinking and having a few cold ones....as ya do! (and by the way....is 8 cans in one night too many?? I don't think so!) and I got to thinking what is the most embarrassing thing I have ever done...I tell ya the list is long...VERY LONG!

My most recent one...well ok...second recent is walking down the street and grabbing what I thought was my husbands hand...walkin and talkin, only to turn and find out it was a complete stanger who's hand I had hold of and all I could think of to say was..."Your not my husband" . He said " Yeah I know love. Do you want me to be?"
I swear I nearly died.
Has anyone else every had anything embarrassing like that happen or is it only me?

Old 06-10-2007, 12:32 AM   #2
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i was in kmart one day with my mum, i let off a huge fart ( i was 10 metres behind) and everyone thought it was my mum it was embarrasement for her lol...............i should be ashamed should`nt i , does that pass as one of those moments?
Old 06-10-2007, 12:36 AM   #3
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

I once had this guy in the post office staring at me...like really staring at me and I thought " What the hell is he looking at!" so I shout..."what the #$@#$@ are you looking at!" and he politely grabbed a tissue...held it in front of his face and gave me a friendly wipe as in I had better use for it then he did! Now THAT was embarrassing!
Old 06-10-2007, 12:53 AM   #4
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Mine would have to be at my Wedding. As i was the groom i was un-aware that i had to make a speech so i was totally un-prepared for it. I blamed the grog of course !!! : :
Old 06-10-2007, 12:57 AM   #5
Geez Louise
Awesome

At my sisters wedding, my future brother in law had to take a leak..nerves and all and as they were getting married in a park...he went to some bushes and starts peeing only to look up and see that someone else was getting married in front of him...Now THAT was funny as! Would have loved the photos of that!
Old 06-10-2007, 01:01 AM   #6
savagE
Complete ****** n bogan

I ran into a pole. Not with a car but actually physically running.
Old 06-10-2007, 01:02 AM   #7
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geez Louise
At my sisters wedding, my future brother in law had to take a leak..nerves and all and as they were getting married in a park...he went to some bushes and starts peeing only to look up and see that someone else was getting married in front of him...Now THAT was funny as! Would have loved the photos of that!
Bwahahahaha. : My moment isnt too bad compared to that.
Old 06-10-2007, 01:03 AM   #8
Geez Louise
Awesome

I walked into a stop sign...Sure as hell stopped me! I told ya..my life is one embarrassing moment after the next. I could tell ya about my latest embarrassment but I am still not over it!
Old 06-10-2007, 01:07 AM   #9
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
I walked into a stop sign...Sure as hell stopped me! I told ya..my life is one embarrassing moment after the next. I could tell ya about my latest embarrassment but I am still not over it!
Cmon tell us. It might help you get over it.
Old 06-10-2007, 01:12 AM   #10
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Some funny stuff in here....
Im not getting into mine, but some i have seen from mates and stuff...
Wet floor sign at work, mate though it would be funny to frog jump it, he did and slipped on the other side.
Same guy, I told him not to touch the elec ignition on the XD because it would zap him, he leans over to put a vac line in, ZAP! he bashes his head on the bonnet and puts his hand down to steady himself, ZAP again... I didnt see what happened next because i was laughing too hard.

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

Old 06-10-2007, 01:12 AM   #11
Geez Louise
Awesome

Default I don;t think so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAadam
Cmon tell us. It might help you get over it.
I can tell ta I feel like a right tool! My worst embarrassment I feel is about to come in the next few days. I do some really REALLY REALLY stupid things...like at work once, I had to take off my undies (for reasons only a few people know about...) but didn;t realise in my chair that my boss could see my butt! Dirty perv never said anything...he sure did give me a pay rise though...HeHE
Old 06-10-2007, 01:21 AM   #12
DoreSlamR
Fiat POWAAH!

Quote:
I can tell ta I feel like a right tool! My worst embarrassment I feel is about to come in the next few days. I do some really REALLY REALLY stupid things...like at work once, I had to take off my undies (for reasons only a few people know about...) but didn;t realise in my chair that my boss could see my butt! Dirty perv never said anything...he sure did give me a pay rise though...HeHE

Interesting............

As for embarrassing moments, the one i can think of right now is once at tafe we were building a limestone wall so without thinking i grab a cement mixer and an extension cord, set the mixer up, roll the cord out and plug it in.

Get back to the mixer looking for the power plug and realise its a petrol mixer!
So i look up to see if anyone notices and the whole class was laughing their ***** off at me the buggers had watched me just about the whole time

Last edited by DoreSlamR; 06-10-2007 at 01:26 AM.
Old 06-10-2007, 01:36 AM   #13
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
random quote of the day....
Wait, Is it worth perving on?

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

Old 06-10-2007, 01:39 AM   #14
Geez Louise
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkoXR8
random quote of the day....
Wait, Is it worth perving on?
HELL YES!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 01:40 AM   #15
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Quote:
HELL YES!!!

This thread is useless without photo's ....
Old 06-10-2007, 01:42 AM   #16
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackjack
This thread is useless without photo's ....
Dammit! beat me to it!
Ok, i'll start the Proof via PM list:
1.OBJ
2.TonkoXR8

Old 06-10-2007, 01:43 AM   #17
Geez Louise
Awesome

You want pics...you can't handle the pics!!! hehe!
Old 06-10-2007, 01:47 AM   #18
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Another quality bar thread, we have IRC for this.

http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=92759
Old 06-10-2007, 02:00 AM   #19
GORDZ
OMGORDZ

prove it

BA XR6 Ute, twin throttlebodied blueprint.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:33 PM   #20
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

I've run up to some old woman sitting on a seat in a shopping centre and given her a big hug, thinking at was my grandmother, but she was actually sitting on the next seat down...

My grandmother's sister once needed to stop on the side of the road out in the bush to answer nature's call so to speak.
She walked backwards into the bushes to make sure that no one could see her from the road, and when she was satisfied that she was well enough hidden, began to remove her underwear and squat down.

She heard shrieks directly behind her and turned around to find that she was standing on the edge of a family's picnic rug, and they were all sitting around having lunch.

My grandmother said that she came running out of the bushes so fast, yelling at everyone to get back in the car and hurry up, that they assumed that she had seen a snake.
It was only 20 years later than anyone found out what really happened because she was so embarrassed.
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Old 06-10-2007, 03:03 PM   #21
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

haha im always having embarrasing moments. always at work. im known as the clumsy one.

Started work with a new builder, was walking down to get something out the car, ony to slide on bit of timber, had my phone in my hand, was about to drop it and so i went to catch but was to late and fell face first. turned around to see if anyone was looking and 3 chippys had seen me so i started laughing coz it wouldve looked funny but it did hurt lol.

another one, was at a job and going to get something out my car again, walk out the front door and had to walk on this blue board (no timber on balcony until the next day) and they had lines where u were meant to walk on, but no i walk on the edge and fell straight threw. had to go know couldnt walk. boss was on the phone had seen me then didnt coz i dissapeared lol. that was rather embarrassing lol. and again i pretended it didnt hurt which it really did. Now have the cuts on my leg from it.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:26 PM   #22
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Quote:
You want pics...you can't handle the pics!!! hehe!
This may well be true if you drink 8 cans of beer every night!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 08:43 PM   #23
Boza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackjack
This may well be true if you drink 8 cans of beer every night!!!

HAHAHAHAHA good one
Old 06-10-2007, 09:26 PM   #24
gtfpv
GT

at my work when i started there i was coming in for a mn shift i was walking through a corridore when i smelt this horrible fart smell. jees thats rough i thought. just then the best looking girl was entering the corridore coming the opposite way. just great i thought . she is going to think it was me . as she passed me she looked up and smiled then her face frowned. that was very embarrassing .

getting caught by my sister having a ribald moment when i was a young teenager. then her asking mum what i was doing . what can i say . all these years latyer i still feel embarrassed.
Closed Thread