Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 22-09-2007, 10:10 PM   #31
Deadman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkoXR8
Wait, you said one is a close mate? Your friends suck then.
I have to agree with that. No mate would do the stuff you're talking about - let alone a "close" one. Time to tell him where to shove it.
Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2007, 10:25 PM   #32
dave351cid
playing in my big shed

i have to agree with normxb here.

tell the cops what happened straight up incase it gets out of hand.

the letters with invoices, quotes, statments is a great idea. even if you dont get any money back they will always be wondering wether you will take it further. play with their stupid heads .... should quiet them down a bit and hopefully they will lose some sleep thinking about how they will get the money to pay, weather the cops are waiting to nail them every time they go out ,etc .

the phisical retaliation might seem like the natural thing to do and be satisfying at the time it can turn nasty and people and property can be seriously hurt. ( personal experience, no , i`m not going into details)

revenge is sweet but just remember that there are a lot of ways to get it.

with your "mate" .... i would not worry too much about him, if he is a real mate this will help him realise what he has done and he will come , apologise and you can still be mates or he will stick with his dick...head mates and you are better off without him around.
mental torture can be more fun then belting someone in the head, atleast you are able to sit back and enjoy the show.
`04 BA XR6 Turbo sedan. Blueprint. auto, Leather trim.
`03 BA XLS ute . Acid Rush, factory lpg, auto,
`48 TEA20 Grey Ferguson,
`62 Willys 6-230 , 4x4 light truck
`04 Yamaha TTR 250
dave351cid is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2007, 10:33 PM   #33
krt10
eskyman

break into his car and steal his steering wheel. thatll annoy him some
Old 22-09-2007, 10:44 PM   #34
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb_5litre
Steal all of his wheel nuts.
BWAHAHAHA! love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by montyv8
I see a pattern emerging...
I think we all need to get out more
True, thats also why its saturday night and we are all on the net...

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2007, 11:45 PM   #35
fmc351
let it burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkoXR8
True, thats also why its saturday night and we are all on the net...
No, thats because I had a life years ago, now I have a wife. Having a life leads to having a wife. Its a vicious circle.
fmc351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2007, 11:47 PM   #36
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmc351
No, thats because I had a life years ago, now I have a wife. Having a life leads to having a wife. Its a vicious circle.
:
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2007, 12:43 AM   #37
tankclare
BURN RUBBER NOT OIL

nah im not going over the top with it.. I will have a chat with them and ask why they were doing it. I know there was a bit of a confrontation but that didnt actually involve me (i broke it up). So yeah i will talk to them about it and if they want to still be complete dicks about it then so be it..I'm not going to retaliate coz it's not really who I am (unless they physically hit me).

All is cleaned up now and i didnt get pics coz im not going that far.

No real damage was done except the buckled wheel chair rim of which the wheelchair is only a scruffy work chair but still it's not the point. The house isn't damaged or anything. I had a good look at the car and there only appears to be dust etc and no actual chips (THANK GOD). Old mates car was an old vp commodore and only spun singles hahaha.

Thanks for all your comments guys but it's not an all out gang war here...I will confront them about it and if they wanna continue then action will be taken

[SMOKES] FG XR6 build thread - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4795218#post4795218

tankclare is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2007, 01:03 AM   #38
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well you're a better person than me. Personally I don't get mad, but get even. Revenge is still a dish best served cold though :
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2007, 01:10 AM   #39
tankclare
BURN RUBBER NOT OIL

I don't want enemies here because it's a small country town and hey i got to live with them well not literally but you know what I mean.

[SMOKES] FG XR6 build thread - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4795218#post4795218

Old 23-09-2007, 02:06 AM   #40
normxb
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Location: Sitting on the Dunny , Contemplating "What to do Next".

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankclare
I don't want enemies here because it's a small country town and hey i got to live with them well not literally but you know what I mean.
Yep , know what you mean , mate , same here (small town) I suggested reporting it "just in case" , it's better to be prepared rather than "getting caught short". You can report it & not place charges , and if it goes any further , it would be "on record" . It would show a "second time" , more in your favour & your peace of mind .

You're only young , so try and keep in mind of keeping a "clean record" , it could mean a big thing when you're older . For example , if you want a Firearms Licence , Secondhand Dealers Licence or even just emoloyment (some employers demand a "Clean Record" .) you wouldn't want something to "bite you on the Bum" later in life , as my friends daughter did , she'd been looking forward to the Navy for years , now it's only a dream .

Don't worry , we were all young once , and it's hard to keep to the "straight & Narrow" but it's worth it . I spent 20 yrs in Sydney & returned , got a job running the Saleyards (top job) for 4 yrs and was handling $12M-14M a year for the Company , on good pay , If I messed up when I was younger , I wouldn't have got the job .

Do things the Right way & you'll do well , You did the right thing by using the shed , but your "mate" could have spoilt the whole thing , and not your fault .

Keep Cool :
Norm

Keeping FORDS in the family

(Embarressment :yeees: , Son now has a "Camira" : )
"Look Right , Look Left , Look Right , BEFORE crossing Roads"
normxb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2007, 02:23 AM   #41
tankclare
BURN RUBBER NOT OIL

thanks norm..

I am being sensible about it..I know alot of people my age would of just went and tried to start a fight or do something they might regret. I don't want to get in trouble and get any form of negative feeback or comments towards me. I have always been the type to be honest when in trouble and hate it when people get scared and try to blame it on someone else.

Like I said I am not going to go out and do something stupid that will make me look like the bad person. Sure if I wanted to I could have already seen them and their car wouldn't be looking like it is now but I don't want to be in trouble. I'm the innocent one here. They were being idiots so i asked for them to leave, a fight almost started between them and another mate of mine and I stopped that. And what do I get, morons trashing my house and trying to stuff up my car.

As i have said before I will go see them at school on monday and see what's going on..If they want to push it then so be it. I WON'T BACK DOWN I will do what is right and report them to the police.

Old 23-09-2007, 11:23 PM   #42
cupic
Nikon

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidty
Shag his missus! Thats revenge he'll never forget

You stolen those words outta my mouth LOL

Nxt best is shoot the dog
cupic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2007, 11:31 PM   #43
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupic
You stolen those words outta my mouth LOL

Nxt best is shoot the dog
Im sure she isnt that bad.
Old 24-09-2007, 09:33 AM   #44
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

tankclare .. Proud of you matey, you have handled this very maturely

Also on the side I note you have moved ....... hehehe your now closer to us and I do know some of the kids in your new town ...... my boys played football against and with Merriwa for years.

Actually your almost the same age as my eldest ...... he most likely played with some of the kids involved. If so go to the police & just as Norm has suggested let them know. I know most of their parents too & all it will take is for the local copper to have a chat to the parents & that will be all the revenge you need ;)

Good luck with it all
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-09-2007, 10:40 AM   #45
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

Yeah its often very tempting to go and get your 'revenge' but really, you're risking so much and I don't anyone here really would want to go to prison or have a criminal record.

I think normxb's got the right idea. Though I wonder how legal/illegal it is to print up posters advertising a big house party with free booze at said person's house and plastering them all over town. We all know how THOSE parties turn out :
Old 24-09-2007, 01:19 PM   #46
SPK-250
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If he has such a nice looking VP commo, give it a wash for him with a couple of bottles of brake fluid :the_finge
Old 24-09-2007, 01:32 PM   #47
jcxr
Tribal Elder

A subtle 4 letter "message" in round-up" weed killer on his front lawn works wonders.
jcxr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-09-2007, 03:15 PM   #48
merlin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

1) Trash his car (but not so much he gets an insurance payout but enough so he is in debt) - slash tires, brake fluid on panels, brake all lights, starpick through windscreen ect.
2) Then write on the bonnet in black texta a political message like "Save the rainforests" or something so hippies get the blame for it, not you.
3) Profit.
1966 Ford Mustang coupe. 347 stroker, PA reverse manual C4, TCE high stall converter, B&M Pro Ratchet, Edelbrock alum heads, Edelbrock intake manifold, MSD ignition, Holley Street HP 750 CFM carb, gilmer drive, wrapped Hooker Super Comp Headers, dual 3" straight through exhaust, Bilstein shocks, custom springs, full poly suspension, American Racing rims, Open Tracker roller spring saddles and shelby drop.

Still to go - Holley Sniper EFI with integrated fuel cell.
merlin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-09-2007, 03:24 PM   #49
fmc351
let it burn

Chop his parents up with an axe. : Or molest his dog. Knock on his door and run away.

How far can you go with this revenge nonsense?
fmc351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-09-2007, 01:22 PM   #50
Ringo
I see you....

Even if he doesn't have a girlfriend, he has a mother doesn't he....?

Revenge is just another name for karma and I am a fully paid up believer and supporter of karma.....the challenge is not getting caught.
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-09-2007, 08:35 PM   #51
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidty
Shag his missus! Thats revenge he'll never forget
+ 1. I did this one

Also. Me and my friends didn't like a group of people (related to first sentence, and mainly one guy) and we got revenge. BUT. First, we let it go and ignored them for a few months (probably about 6 months actually). Got him back via car/house/public humiliation AND because what he did to us was long ago and he screws people over all the time, he didn't suspect us.

Oh yeah, we also called the cops on his drug dealing, that was a good one.
Holden made the decision to make thier utes for pretty boys years ago. Wannabe tradesman drive them. If my son came home and told me he bought a holden ute I would struggle to come to grips with the fact he is a homosexual.
Van D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-09-2007, 08:38 PM   #52
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo
Revenge is just another name for karma and I am a fully paid up believer and supporter of karma.....the challenge is not getting caught.
Bingo.
Holden made the decision to make thier utes for pretty boys years ago. Wannabe tradesman drive them. If my son came home and told me he bought a holden ute I would struggle to come to grips with the fact he is a homosexual.
Van D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2007, 06:12 PM   #53
tankclare
BURN RUBBER NOT OIL

haha all is good now..we got it all sorted.

Yeah I actually moved to Merriwa earlier in the year and have been here for a few months now. I already am mates with pretty much everyone here so all is going great.

MotherNature - where abouts do you live.. I might of heard of your kids before or know people who know them.

Old 26-09-2007, 07:26 PM   #54
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

Well aint you going to tell us how you sorted it all out???
Old 26-09-2007, 09:17 PM   #55
tankclare
BURN RUBBER NOT OIL

only a good conversation.. no violence..turns out a heap of mates done the bin as a joke ( i ended up making them get it down anyway) but dont worry i'll be getting them back (any ideas???)

As for the skid in the driveway they done it but didnt mean to get the car (bloody kids these day)..

Not enemies with any of them infact was just up at the school mucking around for the year 12 muck up!! was good fun!

Old 27-09-2007, 08:37 AM   #56
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankclare

MotherNature - where abouts do you live.. I might of heard of your kids before or know people who know them.
Your school did a campover here at our local school last year : Were in the Mendooran district now. We lived in Binnaway way back and the kids played with the Junior Sports Club there.

If you are in Yr11 there now you will know kids who know my eldest, his nickname is Tat. He would have played footy with the boys in Yr12 and most likely some of Yr11. They will all also know my now stepson Ducey A name that inspired a lot of things on the football field(some good, some bad :P ). Ducey was/is a very talented player that all the teams wanted.

Say hi to all the boys for us & let them know that Tat is now up in the mines in QLD & making a crapload of $$$.
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2007, 09:35 AM   #57
SHIFTN
CL&JW BATHURST CHAMPS!

haha @ the wife bit

revenge is sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx3dude
geeves can you pass the toothpicks please, i have some rice stuck between my teeth.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by irwley93
SHIFTN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post