Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 26-05-2005, 11:07 AM   #1
Armageddon Designs
Automotive Graphic artist

Default Stolen Xy Gt Parts

Hi all, I just wanted to ask you all to keep an eye out on the market for some stolen parts. They where nicked from my dads warehouse on the Gold Coast around Monday, some things will stand out.
The parts are,
5 X Bathurst Globes with new Yoko 225 X 50 X 15's,
XY GT steering wheel,
XY 8-Track player,
A quantity of 8-Tracks,
A complete XY GT SHaker assembly,
An Original Front Spoiler &
A heap of the new style Gold Coast GT Club Polo Shirts, Bucket hats and Baseball hats.

The Shirts are Royal Blue with the club logo on the Left Breast and have a white flash on the shoulders and sleeves.
All the Gear is Genuine and will fetch a fair bit on the open market.
If you might know anything please let me know ASAP.

: ARMAGEDDON DESIGNS - NEW SITE NOW ONLINE :

Armageddon Designs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2005, 11:24 AM   #2
TIRED6
A V8 salute to my DEATH

Hey,

I would go straight to eBay and check out any local papers, or auctions sites around that area.

Melbourne had a few stolen eBay parts problems. Otherwise just advertise that you will pay high amounts of cash for some items, most idiots ring back.
Old 26-05-2005, 08:44 PM   #3
Mesa
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Sorry to hear about the theft. Low selfish act. Obviously someone knew where you kept the stuff. Maybe someone you know??? I can't imagine there'd be too many places where you could off load the clothing with out raising too much suspicion either. I'll keep an eye out down here.
Mesa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2005, 08:50 PM   #4
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

**** me theres a fair bit of stealing goin on lately. Some other thread said a dealer got ripped off aswell of a car and merchandise.

These losers are ****wits
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2005, 10:21 PM   #5
Dodge
i like to be stroked

im looking out 4 u , if they are on ebay or local i will personally baseball bat them 4 u , thats almost as low cut snake.