Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 03-08-2007, 11:24 PM   #1
trick_xd
I build your wish list...

Default Stickers

So ... as there has been no posts in this area for the last 40min...

When / Where do we get the new EA-NL series stickers from

Old 03-08-2007, 11:34 PM   #2
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Once you find someone dedicated enough to make them then sell them..........my guess is you'll be waiting a while
1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Cooler|Sports ryder shocks|Pedders lows|Resprayed|Microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Turbo grind cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 Conversion|Built bottom end|Custom plenum|10.6@125MPH
needfordspeed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-08-2007, 11:38 PM   #3
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

im sure that when all the details are set the mods and board will let us all know where to get them

jason
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-08-2007, 11:41 PM   #4
Sick EB
ORSM Ford Cruisers

omg i cant believe what just happened. the ea-nl club ey. i would say stickers would be a long way off. a whole organisation has to be built with a board and all to have some structure in a new club

1993 EB2 Gli---->Build Thread
2008 FG XR8 SEDAN 300RWKW N/A

2008 FG XR6 TURBO-UTE>>> SOLD
2002 AU3 XLS UTE>>>SOLD
Sick EB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2007, 12:59 AM   #5
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

I dont get these changes at all... anyone care to elaborate (reads: explain in laymans terms) via PM or something

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2007, 01:06 AM   #6
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

Tonko - there is a post HERE covering it.
wulos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2007, 01:11 AM   #7
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulos
Tonko - there is a post HERE covering it.
champ. it makes sense now. *insert winking smilie guy here*

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2007, 03:25 AM   #8
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Ha, who'd want stickers on there car that sounds as gaey as EA-NL Owners Club!!
Things have really turned ugly side up all in a matter of a few days. Shame....shame...
Old 04-08-2007, 09:33 AM   #9
trick_xd
I build your wish list...

Hehehe
I started this thread as more of a light hearted bit of fun to get the room moving again.
you could have posted a pin drop it was so quite in here .... not 1 post in over 30min but yet a lot of people in threads.

I really don't know about stickers or anything it was just the only thing I could think of at the time that I hoped would not start a fight....

at least now the room is back to normal and people are posting again and thats all I wanted to see.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:47 AM   #10
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Theres plenty of people around here with the facilities to make sticker's. I guess all you would need is a design and to contact them regarding price. You could contact Casper to see who makes the AU ones, or one of the mods in the B-Series forum. You could also contact Timmeh from euroford as well. So theres plenty of people who could do what you want.
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2007, 11:17 AM   #11
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

The EA-NL moniker is merely an interem title, until such a time as the enthusiasts, and users of this forum decide upon a more fitting title & design.
Same holds true for the drafting of club constitutiion, and nomination / voting for a new board. These will be decided and agreed upon by the club membership, in association with AFF Admin team.
This club is less then 24hours old, and as tis probably a bit premature to be discussing things like club stickers etc. Club stickers are certainly easy enough to sort out, somewhere down the track, and are a great idea.
Old 04-08-2007, 12:20 PM   #12
BRADMAN
BA Mk2 XR6 Turbo

so this is a club on its own as well?

damn that makes 3 clubs out of 1 original now
EA-NL
e-series (whatever/where it goes)
boosted e series

why cant they all come back as 1 (eseries)
such a shame

brad
(sits with hands in air with no clue what to do next)

Blue Power Airbox, Sunroof, Typhoon Wheels, Brembos, Prem Sound, Momo Chunky Wheel, Genuine FPV Gauge Holder, Whiteline Swaybars, Lowered, Tinted Windows, 60lb Injectors, Plazmaman Cooler, Hot Side & Under Battery Pipes, 4" Dump & Cat, Process West Surge Tank & Bosch 044, Turbo Inline Oil Filter
BRADMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2007, 12:31 PM   #13
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

OMG see what happens if you go away from the forums at night time.. holy dooley... :(

Well, it seems I now have to remove the number plate surrounds (hate wasting money) since no e-series club.. :S

Hopefully this area will pick up and all E-series owners that love their beasts will still stick around and help out those of us that aren't really mechanically (technically) smart.

Stickers? mmm I think I was told not so long ago there is a sticker etiquette and I believe I might already have tip toed along the line of breaking it :
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2007, 12:33 PM   #14
blur1
el wagon

hey the original e-series stickers people have, might be a valuable collectors item now? who has all the stock of them?
blur1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2007, 12:33 PM   #15
wulos
Forum Director

Not entirely true fiery - The E series club does still exist. It is no longer affiliated with AFF.
Old 04-08-2007, 12:35 PM   #16
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

blur1: contact EFFalcon ;)
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2007, 12:42 PM   #17
holmsy
Banned

as said. eseries exists and as far as we know will have their own forums eventually. but time will tell.
holmsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2007, 12:43 PM   #18
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulos
Not entirely true fiery - The E series club does still exist. It is no longer affiliated with AFF.
Fair enough. I misunderstood, sorry bout that :

Hopefully this 'new club' will take hold and be strong but in saying that it does not mean I for one don't wish the E-series club (wherever it is etc) all the best.
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2007, 02:13 PM   #19
efgiar
rofl copter

i could probably organize stickers for the new club as soon as the name has settled

thats all
efgiar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2007, 08:07 PM   #20
crannersEL
Banned

I'll be keeping my e-series sticker on my car! Whens our old e-series forum and club going to go?!?
crannersEL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2007, 09:17 PM   #21
wulos
Forum Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by crannersEL
I'll be keeping my e-series sticker on my car! Whens our old e-series forum and club going to go?!?
It already has gone CrannersEL. This section of AFF is NOT for discussing E Series business. If it is up to the E Series board / club to decide upon an appropriate location / forum, but it is no longer on AFF. Please read the E SERIES MPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT sticky thread as it appears in all sections of this subforum.
The decision to support any club is up to the individuals concerned. More power to you for deciding to keep their sticker on your car.