Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Old 30-06-2007, 11:14 PM   #1
resal
Starter Motor

Default laser LXi 2000

: Hi, I'm a newb, just looking 4 some stuff 4 my laser LXi 2000, possibly wanting a new light for my rear spoiler, & need to upgrade my gear stick boot, & mayb some other bits, I'm located in Tassie, has any1 put a turbo in 1 of these??

resal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2007, 12:01 AM   #2
rag top
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Have a look at http://www.fordlaser.com/ regarding the turbo in your LXi laser.

How long have you had it for, and what have you done to it??
rag top is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #3
resal
Starter Motor

Smile thanks

not long and nothing, I've only had the laser for a few months, still handing over the $ for it, so doing stuff to it will be slow. the reason i asked about turbo's is i heard that you can get your hands on a cheaper option just to give it a bit more, grunt so to speak. I had a V6 holden before so i miss the grunt abit, dont miss the cost of fuel. had to find a cheaper mode of transport. thanks for responding
resal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post