Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 02-05-2007, 11:03 PM   #1
finnyman
smoke rubber, not crack

Default Anyone show JMM Dev Kits??

hey guys lookin at lots of performace mods and what way to go, im lookin into buying a DEV 5 Race head but not too sure how much it is for just the head, looked at the site but little unsure with their graph, i think its $1600?? Anyway i wana know if theres anyone with some Dev kits from 3 and up who are willin to take me for a spin and show me what they have got and if worth the money, im in sydney?

finnyman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-05-2007, 11:07 PM   #2
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

If your interested dis-regard their power figures on their site, i've got the full DEV5 kit with race series extractors and a unichip and made 167.8 RWKW, so don't expect the 170rwkw they claim!

IMO it's pretty good stuff though, it works and there's a fair few quick NA falcons out there with their stuff.

I'd take you for a spin but im in melbourne.
1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Cooler|Sports ryder shocks|Pedders lows|Resprayed|Microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Turbo grind cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 Conversion|Built bottom end|Custom plenum|10.6@125MPH
needfordspeed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-05-2007, 11:09 PM   #3
finnyman
smoke rubber, not crack

yeh heard their dyno is friendly, but your figures are still pretty close, but i guess u got a unichip as well, thanks for the offer mate but bit out of range, lol, would JMM ship a DEV 5 race head to sydney, and can you just pull off the old head and whack on the new one?
Old 02-05-2007, 11:12 PM   #4
Sundeep
Banned

They make some mint gear, covered many times.

If only the reputation of their dyno (always must be dragged up) matched the quality of their product, they'd sell a lot more parts.

That, and the prices of the some of their stuff kills it.

Sundeep
Sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-05-2007, 11:14 PM   #5
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnyman
yeh heard their dyno is friendly, but your figures are still pretty close, but i guess u got a unichip as well, thanks for the offer mate but bit out of range, lol, would JMM ship a DEV 5 race head to sydney, and can you just pull off the old head and whack on the new one?
Yeah they would post interstate for sure, I guess you could just whack the new head on, don't see why not. Are you planning on getting the whole DEV5 kit (cam and stuff too) or just the head?
1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Cooler|Sports ryder shocks|Pedders lows|Resprayed|Microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Turbo grind cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 Conversion|Built bottom end|Custom plenum|10.6@125MPH
Old 02-05-2007, 11:18 PM   #6
finnyman
smoke rubber, not crack

fair call, but i need a spin in a JMM modded car to make up my own mind if its what im after, i mean i could buy some 4480's and a chip but beyond that i duno what else to do, done exhaust, R6 cam, crane valve springs, rollmaster cam gear, K&N filter, Tickford Intake, shiftkit..... just need to see what they have to offer for their prices
Old 02-05-2007, 11:19 PM   #7
finnyman
smoke rubber, not crack

well i want there setup NFS so if that means cam then yeh i might have to
Old 03-05-2007, 06:36 PM   #8
finnyman
smoke rubber, not crack

i hope there is someone in sydney cuz im gathering most people with a JMM setup will be in Vic?
Old 03-05-2007, 07:45 PM   #9
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Can't think of anyone in Sydney actually, maybe try fordmods or something?
Old 03-05-2007, 07:54 PM   #10
finnyman
smoke rubber, not crack

yeh that sucks, yeh i might post there as well.....if anyone hears of anyone around here, post it up and let me know