Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 15-03-2007, 11:31 PM   #1
GlennBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002auxr6
yeah got it from fibre sports, wil send it back first wing i was sent was a hawk which i never ordered the 2nd doesnt fit, not to happy just want the car sprayed and finished
Fibresports are HOPELESS. I ordered and paid for a front skirt for my car that was in at the panel beaters last week, it was supposed to be express posted and be up here by last friday. I had to pick the car up from the panel beaters unfinished so a guy could come test drive it because it was for sale. Such crap service, i rang them up and told them just how hopeless they were. His excuse was thier computers were down?? Like you need a computer to be able to post something on time!

BTW, be weary of that spoiler.. fibreglass isn't that flexible and if its under pressure cracks may form. You want to put as little pressure on it as possible.
GlennBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post