Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 09-12-2006, 02:53 AM   #31
bunny
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORSM T
An interesting article on the J's news some time back, stated that an English University Study (Can't remember which Uni) showed that while men had the greater in volume for farts, women were inclined to be more potent for odour.

i think you may be right....

my boyfriend farts all the time... but he cant run away fast enough when i let one go
bunny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-12-2006, 03:22 AM   #32
Ford_Boy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i was at school with a mate and we were sitting with some guys we just met. it was our first day. anyway my mate let one go and the seatt vibrated (it was one of those steal benches). ME being the good guy i am didnt say anything. out of nowhere my mate starts saying it was me who farted and i vibrated the seat lol. he still claims it was me and sometimes it makes me wonder wheather he forgot and thinks it was really me.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:32 PM   #33
Ruger
Bseries Moderator

Lol i got a fart story. This is my old mans doing. when he was at uni they had to do an experiment where they mixed 2 chemicals and it gave off a sweet odor.
So whatdya know he had 3 pies for lunch, he puts a bit of water in the testube (the chems they were mixing were clear) and farts in it he, then put his thumb over the end of the test tube went to the lecturer and said hey somethings wrong with mine and let the lecturer have a sniff and the poor bloke nearly vomited

Only those that attempt the absurd achieve the impossible.

Serviced and maintained by Mascot Auto Repairs
Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-12-2006, 07:33 PM   #34
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Thought that this might be relevant......

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/3709 :
Old 10-12-2006, 01:21 PM   #35
Bossxr8
Peter Car

A mate of mine told me a great storya few years ago. He climbed in through a classroom window during lunch time and went into a teachers office. He found her lunchbox and farted in it before he quickly sealed it back up. She would have copped it when she went to eat her lunch. Cupcakes anyone?
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2006, 01:56 PM   #36
Jeeepers
Merry Xmas To All

According to a book my brother has, titled "Who Cut the Cheese?" Hitler was on a drug for Flatulance that is now considered to contibute to mental health problems. Hmmmmmm??? This book is fascinating, and traces many instances and often tragic, that are directly credited to this prolific pungeant phenomena.
Jeeepers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2006, 02:06 PM   #37
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I was living in Belgium for a year on exchange, where they are pretty liberal for most things, but somehow farting isn't one of them at all!

I was sitting in class one day and feeling pretty crook, like sore guts kinda crook. The teacher happened to walk out to grab something from her office and I was sitting next to this chick I liked. I had to let one go so I dropped my guts, thankfully it was silent. Thought I had got away with it.

5 seconds later I smelt this stench that was like a combination of something dead, something rotten, everything nasty rolled into one. It was the worst fart I had/have ever done with NO exceptions. It hit her in no time and she looked strangely at me, then I lost it and started crying with laughter at the look on her face, tears were streaming down my face.

It spread through the ENTIRE classroom, some guys opened the windows and the door and no joke, it was horrific. I was half expecting the blackboard to fall off the wall!! You could almost see it floating in the air... like a haunted fog.

It literally dissipated about a millisecond before the teacher walked back in and everyone regained their composure, but suffice to say I wasn't at school the next day, wasn't feeling well at all!!!

I don't think I'll ever beat it, and I know for a fact that girl doesn't like me anymore!

: That reminds me of the people who put stink bombs under the legs of chairs. It was so bad that we had to get another classroom.

One thing I have learnt. If someone farts in the car, don't put the windows down as it will draw it towards your nose on it's way out
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2006, 02:14 PM   #38
duaned
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well, the old man used to work for Mitsubishi (he's now retired) and his job involved himself to frequent the car park where they store the new vehicles waiting to be collected prior to heading in the direction of the dealership. Since these vehicles were left unlocked and with the keys left in the ignition, he would start them up, heater on full and drop a huge fart in them whilst the car was left in the sun! Minutes later, as the fart intesified, the poor truck carrier driver would be faced with a odour as potent as de-composing remains... and all this whilst my dad and his mates were laughing with his mates while they were watching the events unfold.....
duaned is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2006, 09:33 PM   #39
TURBO_GHIA
hmmm boost

i was putting speakings in a mates car in his garage with about 6 mates all around ,i was doing some rotten farts worst ever the ones like you get before you need to go i cleared the car out and the garage as well for a good 15 mins no one would go in there ,i soon went home to go and had nothing it was just BAD gas
TUNED BY JEM
TURBO_GHIA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post