Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 08-11-2006, 05:45 PM   #1
raymon81

Default LS zetec headlights for sale!

LS zetec headlights for sale, both in good condition. Asking price is $300 + shipping if interstate. I'll do pickup in Melbourne. RRP is $626 from Ford parts.
Please pm me if interested.

Lowered 30-35mm King springs, Custom leather interior, Polished standard 17s rims, Cadance monoblock amplifier and Alpine Type S sub woofer, clear reverse+fog+tail lights, Angel eyes and a few CHROMEEEEEE bits on my baby.
raymon81 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2006, 05:46 PM   #2
BlackLS

What are you replacing them with...
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2006, 05:49 PM   #3
raymon81

Chrome Angel eye headlights
Lowered 30-35mm King springs, Custom leather interior, Polished standard 17s rims, Cadance monoblock amplifier and Alpine Type S sub woofer, clear reverse+fog+tail lights, Angel eyes and a few CHROMEEEEEE bits on my baby.
Old 11-11-2006, 03:16 PM   #4
raymon81

Ok im open to any offers, pm me if interested.
Old 17-11-2006, 08:03 PM   #5
raymon81

anybody?
Old 18-11-2006, 03:28 PM   #6
Stugots
2006 Focus LX Hatch

how good is the condition? any scratches, chips or condensation stains?
Stugots is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-11-2006, 05:25 PM   #7
raymon81

scratches no. condensation stains no. There are a couple of teeny weeny chips which u have to look real close up to notice but otherwise they are in pretty good condition. Ive been offered $120, if u can match that, ill take it. I dont know how much postage and handling will cost. I just want to get rid of them, they are just sitting in my room.
Old 18-11-2006, 06:46 PM   #8
Marshy79

Raymond... if you organise to post them to my joint ill send you the dosh right away if you like.

I'm really buggered with shifts at work to come and get them. I'll be rooted on Arvo shifts for a while so unless I come really early in the morning or stupidly late at night I wouldnt be able to get them until next weekend when i've finally got some time. (apart from the GF Dancing concert thingy)
Marshy79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post