Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 12-01-2007, 03:27 PM   #91
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas
mate hes just left the door wide open for you, take him up on the offer and ask for a few for your family.
Yes... Your FORUMS family! :lookedat:

or manson family...
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2007, 08:36 PM   #92
Aeron
DJR Fan

Well, my shirt turned up today
They aren't too bad. Better than I expected. I'll have it on at Eastern Creek and Oran Park that’s for sure. I'm going to try to find Rick and get him to sign it :
EC 1:51.283
WP 1:10.190

Me Drifting on the Skid Pan **Video**
Aeron is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2007, 08:52 PM   #93
El_Poochino

wulos is spot on the money for copyright. Protected the minute it's created. You just have to proove you made it first.

The internet makes things a little more hazy as (far as I know), it has not been revised (fully) to include the internet in the argument. If anyone can confirm this it would be great, I don't want to thumb through 500 odd pages of clauses reading "Subclause 4.56.2.3: In event of subclause 13.5.7.89.5.9 to undo instances of infringment see 57.8.97.35.1.23"
El_Poochino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2007, 09:04 PM   #94
335JET
@jas_23_

Hey Aeron
I remember when you did that image. Did you end up speaking to the guy whos selling the shirts- was there any sort of agreement.
335JET is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2007, 09:35 PM   #95
Aeron
DJR Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSS 4LTR
Hey Aeron
I remember when you did that image. Did you end up speaking to the guy who’s selling the shirts- was there any sort of agreement.
I contacted him after seeing the shirts for sale on ebay. There isn't really any sort of agreement.
EC 1:51.283
WP 1:10.190

Me Drifting on the Skid Pan **Video**
Aeron is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2007, 10:54 PM   #96
AlbertM
Cracked Pot

The picture is everywhere here. In the REPCO store, milk bars. The best one is at a shop behind the counter blown up to half a metre square and framed
Old 17-01-2007, 11:04 PM   #97
Scott

Righto Aeron, I want my sleeve, collar and tag (with pics of you and scissors!)
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post