Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-04-2021, 07:04 PM   #11
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Finally got a tradie around to have a look at my water damaged ceiling. It happened on Australia Day

What's funny about it is that I emailed the body corp asking for some contacts and heard nothing then I get a call out of the blue on Wednesday asking about Thursday.

I said I can be at home on Thursday or Friday and he said he would call be back in the arvo. Of course I heard nothing

I was on the way to work this morning when I got a message so given how early it was figured it would be important and to my surprise it was the tradie asking if he can turn up so. So hooked a U turn and went back home.

He actually showed up on time and said 'yeah that's ****ed' so will do up a quote for insurance. So happy that is sorted

The bonus was a **** meeting I was not looking forward to was moved to Monday and my testing on my proof of concept to solve a **** problem is looking good
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post