Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2020, 07:49 PM   #9
creative
I am Batman

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

thanks to the couple of members that messaged me. I still dont feel good enough to talk about it so apologies if I didnt reply.. I tried, but couldnt send them.

Im still pottering at home which is helping and I have been trying to reach out to so called friends during this time. Unfortunately I am seeing who cares and who doesnt.. so far its nobody, even down to the point where one person blocked me... which was nice to say I had helped them when they were low. Gotta say, that helped me not feel alone... /sarcasm

I have narrowed down a few of my feelings now and I feel I know what gets to me so I have been avoiding those situations....

Appetite is still out the window, as is sleep but hey... I'm here so I guess that makes it OK.
Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere
creative is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post