Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2019, 06:00 PM   #11
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Well, its something ive been meaning to do. And i did it today. So me and my boy enjoy slot car racing. Not being competitive, but we both had stock scaletrix cars and we only ran them at the track. Appart from tyres, you cant really modify the cars we have. Yes my 2 had tyres, but i broke the plastic chassis on both, my kids car, it has tyres and isnt broken. So today i bought 2 identical bar the livery, steel chassis, race spec cars. Both the same body. There was no real choice, they had 2 dodge viper gtsrs. So i bought them both. Sent photos to my kid so he could choose the red one or blue one. Well, it was red stripes or blue stripes. I only had 2 options, so no real choice. The kid went blue. Thats fine. So thats now his race slot car. I turned down the free track time my local track offers if you buy a car. Only reason due to my little unit had to choose a car. Im itching to see what the stiffer weighted chassis with more tyre and a lower centre of gravith with the more power will do to track times. My non consistant hot laps on their big gp track are mid to high 8's, but they reckon 7.4s with the new car should be taking it easy, not even pushing it.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: