Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2014, 09:39 AM   #1
Tonz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Default Not fit!!!!

yesterday morning while admiring my body, I had to admit that I couldnt see my feet from above and that the spread was accelerating at an alarming rate, so in a mad rush of blood to the head I dragged out a walking machine thats been collecting dust since daughter no.1 moved out 15 years ago.

I set it up and yesterday played with it trying to work out how it all worked.... (procrastinating) this morning fruitcake I am almost a cot case, got on it and stupidly set it to 5KPH and then spent 15 minutes trying to catch up to me brain, perhaps a little drastic for 1st day but Iam not backing off, set a goal to have it @ 10KPH end of next week.

But dwelling on this over coffee I had a brain snap and saw whats wrong with all these 'fitness centres' I drive past several to work and 2 have huge windows to the street all you see is fit buggas and sheilas in their little shorts and titty shirts You wont see over-weight people in them, no wonder, it would be embarrasing in my condition to go in and mix with that crowd. So should the govmints, instead of wasting money on useless programs, provide excercise machines on the condition you use them and loose certain amount of weight you then get a subscription to said gyms?

thoughts and encouragements please