Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-03-2014, 11:50 PM   #10
dbridgy
Starter Motor

Default Re: Welcome to New Members - Post here to say gday!

Hi all.
Thought it was time I said g'day.
I've owned 2 fords now. The first was a 2002 BA XR6 N/A I bought when it was only 2 years old with 170,000km on the clock. It was an ex Telstra exec car. Lots of k's but I got it for a good price back then. I had it converted to gas & it was a great car. I sold it a year ago with 360,000k's on it & it was still going strong. I had seen a 2003 BA XR6 Turbo with only 90,000km & like new condition for $10,000 so I bought that & sold the old one. This one has a vapour injected gas system & it goes just as well on gas as on petrol. It so far has been a good car & I only hope it goes as well and for as long as the old one.
I was always a Holden man before these 2 Fords & many years ago I owned a VH Charger. I wish I still had that sitting in the shed!
It has been good to read these forums & getting other peoples opinions on different topics about their cars.
Cheers for now, Dave
dbridgy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post